Simple, which one should I get?

Boss DD-3 Digital Delay
Ibanez Tone-Lok DE7 Delay/Echo
DeltaLab DD1 Digital Delay

I don't think I'll be using it a whole lot, just in a few songs when I play live. And I also like to experiment (because I think delay sounds really cool). I play pop/rock/alternative types of music, ranging from Demi Lovato to Paramore. Right now I play through an Epiphone SG and sometimes through an ESP LTD Viper-50. At home, my amp is a Line 6 Spider III 15w, but I gig with an MG412B Half Stack. The only pedal I own right now is a Boss DS-1. Ahaha. Thanks for all input.
I would try for a Memory Boy instead; they're ridiculously cheap.

Also inb4newamp (which you legitimately look at).
^Do you know if anyone on UG has a memory boy?
Quote by Kensai
You'll find whisky very different, but try it and you'll grow into it, soon you and whisky are one, but still two, lovers dancing across a frozen lake under moonlight, wrapped in honey and warmth.

Sums up whisky perfectly
Quote by Jak Archer
^Do you know if anyone on UG has a memory boy?

Probably, but there's plenty of YouTube demos.
Hm, well Memory Boy is analog. What's the difference between analog and digital? Still haven't differentiated between the two..
^I've been through most of the demo's but none of them play the delay with gain because I just use a delay for solo's
Quote by Kensai
You'll find whisky very different, but try it and you'll grow into it, soon you and whisky are one, but still two, lovers dancing across a frozen lake under moonlight, wrapped in honey and warmth.

Sums up whisky perfectly
Quote by Jak Archer
^I've been through most of the demo's but none of them play the delay with gain because I just use a delay for solo's

You could ask in the Gear For Post-Rock thread, there are several delay and reverb enthusiasts there.

Quote by MoreThanAMemory
Hm, well Memory Boy is analog. What's the difference between analog and digital? Still haven't differentiated between the two..

Analog tends to be warmer and digital tends to be brighter. I have a BOSS DD-20 that I really like, but I would also love to have a Deluxe Memory Boy. It's really just personal preference.
I would get better amps for both gigging and home practice.
Fender American Special HSS Stratocaster
Ibanez 1987 Roadstar II Deluxe
Yamaha THR10X
Marshall JCM900 SL-X
Ibanez WD-7 Weeping Demon Wah
TC Electronic Polytune
Seymour Duncan Tweakfuzz
Im hoping to get a Delay pedal,

but im looking at the Moollon Delay against a Boss one .

Moollon definately has an advantage on looks, but does anybody own the Moollon Delay or just one of their pedals in general if so coudl you let me know

Same goes for the Boss, Im looking At The DD-7

Thanks

Ultrasonic
Analog = Darker Repeats, Not exactly in time, Shorter delay periods. Adds "Colour" and "Warmth" to tones, lushens chords and sounds more spacey or gilmourish when doing solos.

Digital = Brighter or more "Stale" sounding repeats, repeats never diminish in quality and are perfect on time, Good for long delay sequences but still sound good using chords and good digitals (Time Factor, Nova Delay) can stil make things lusher.

Its personal preference.
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.
Okay, well I think I'm going to stick with digital. But going back to the question, which of those three should I lean toward more? Hahaha, or request more pedals. I just wanna make the right choice.

My budget...I'd like to keep it under $100. I know the DD-3 is over 100, but whatever.