Page 1 of 5
I don't know if anti-social is the right term to use. I mean something that is considered the opposite of "socializing". I'm sure the Pit is familiar with this.

[yes, I did use the searchbar]

I've skipped school dances to sit at home doing nothing, I like to take walks around town alone (many people consider this weird, I don't know why), but my most anti-social experience has been these past 9 weeks of university.

What about you folks?
i went on the pit instead of to my cousins wedding

████████████████████

███████████████████████
███████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████████

█████████████████████

████████████████████
lie and say i have plans even when someone offers to pay for my ticket to go see a movie with them ....
your once gentle words are bleeding from my eyes ,screams of terror now fill my every breath...
Um, probably stayed home from school to play Halo 3 when it came out. Other than that I'm very socially active.
i was on the pit durring my schools semi-formal, i couldn't go anyway but i felt like dirt for doing it
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
Quote by sashki

I've skipped school dances to sit at home doing nothing, I like to take walks around town alone

I do that too alot, especially when it's really early in the morning.
Umm pretty much the same as you TS to be honest, but the term is just introverted, well atleast for me. I don't know if you're the same.
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
Quote by emokidsdelirium
lie and say i have plans even when someone offers to pay for my ticket to go see a movie with them ....

People like you annoy me greatly.

I try not to be anti-social, but when I try to be social people come up with excuses like the prick I quoted.

EDIT: I've skipped school 'socials', but that's because none of my 'friends' were going.
Last edited by TEK34 at Nov 21, 2009,
I have been mean to strangers on a few occasions, mostly when i am stressed or in a rush or something.

At uni, i kind of avoid catching the eye of anyone on the same course as me when i am on the bus going there because i hate small talk so much, i would talk to them in class or in the halls or whatever, but small talk on the bus is horrible.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
Instead of going to a sweet-15,
I stayed home playing Modern Warfare 2.
I was sick tho.
NRANNHLEILR
OETYSI LRNYS
TATOENYSGM
HLENEGMNRA
IL RENRAOET
NYSCOETTAT
GMAATATHLE

To me. Try, you know you want to^

Puberty
Quote by Will Swanson
I was surprised the first time I came. It shot two feet into the air. I couldn't stop laughing.
im on the pit right now while theres a school dance going on right now.
Quote by webbtje
A woman's perspective is great, you get to stare down at least one top without anyone caring.
burn down a church
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Antisocial Behaviour Order. A chav's equivalent of GCSEs.
Quote by Venice King
Umm pretty much the same as you TS to be honest, but the term is just introverted, well atleast for me. I don't know if you're the same.

You can enjoy social activities despite being introverted. They are related, but I don't think they are the same thing.

I was wondering because people (like myself) are online every day. How low will I stoop before something like spending new year's eve on UG?
I missed an opportunity to have strawberries with two young handsome lads.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
some girl that pisses me off was talking to me on the train and i could listen to anymore of her shit so i got my ipod out and put both ear phones in right in front of her

looking back on it it was pretty rude haha
The whole of the summer was really anti-social for me. I felt down a lot so made up reasons not go out with people, and then not seeing people made me feel worse, it was annoying.
Quote by TEK34
People like you annoy me greatly.

I try not to be anti-social, but when I try to be social people come up with excuses like the prick I quoted.

EDIT: I've skipped school 'socials', but that's because none of my 'friends' were going.

i only do it sometimes when i don't feel like hanging out ... i am over all a very social person , i just don't like to put myself in awkward situations.
your once gentle words are bleeding from my eyes ,screams of terror now fill my every breath...
My life is one big asocial adventure.

Yesterday I turned down a ride home in favour of taking the train. I do the walking around in town thing too, usually at 3 in the morning. So wonderfully quiet.

I purposely keep my birth date secret so people won't pester me with trying to make the day 'memorable'.

I never return calls unless it's my bandmates, I have never in my life checked my answering machine (probably 50+ messages on there, completely lost track) and I hardly ever answer texts. If I can even be bothered to find my phone.

Feels good man.
Last edited by Våd Hamster at Nov 21, 2009,
Quote by sashki
You can enjoy social activities despite being introverted. They are related, but I don't think they are the same thing.

I was wondering because people (like myself) are online every day. How low will I stoop before something like spending new year's eve on UG?

Yes but introverted people prefer to be on their own most of the time, that's how I consider myself.
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
I pissed in a lake last night, about a 100 yards from a load of fishermen. It was dark and I couldnt see them. When I walked past they looked at me with a look that can only be described as....Fishy.
I go on lots of walks alone. Usually at secluded places like the beach at midnight. I swear it's not a bad thing to be anti-social every now and then. Need time alone with yourself.
Quote by whalepudding
That is the most Australian post I've ever seen.

Fuckin' oath, fella!!
Quote by 'GoodnightHero'
i absolutely fucking love you.
and it has nothing to do with your lego ACDC fetish.

Strewth, cobber! Good on ya!
Quote by Moggan13
I pissed in a lake last night, about a 100 yards from a load of fishermen. It was dark and I couldnt see them. When I walked past they looked at me with a look that can only be described as....Fishy.

tattyreagh disapproves your pun...
YNWA
The one time I did go to a school dance (after my friends were pestering me for 5 years) I sat on a sofa in the corner for 4 hours, then took a train home. A shitload of money wasted.
I haven't been very social lately, it's pretty bad.

I remember once considering not going out to this thing at a member of Asian club's house (ASA club at school) because Stargate was on TV and I had never seen it before.

I still have not seen Stargate.
Quote by sashki
The one time I did go to a school dance (after my friends were pestering me for 5 years) I sat on a sofa in the corner for 4 hours, then took a train home. A shitload of money wasted.

Oh God this.

So much money wasted ಠ_ಠ
Guess there's no use in denying one's nature.

Quote by LovroMirnik
You're a copy of my friend, never calls back, never goes out when I invite him, and so on and on....

You sure your name isn't Anže?

But the walks,
still creepy....

Nope, but your friend sounds awesome. Can you get me his number? We'll have tons of fun not calling each other.
Last edited by Våd Hamster at Nov 21, 2009,
I'm usually a pretty social person but sometimes I avoid contact with people when I'm just not feeling up to it.

Sometimes I'll tell people I have plans and then I'll just sit home. A lot times I'll pretend to be out of money when I really have the cash but just don't want to blow it "hanging out."

"Hanging out" is probably the easiest way to spend an ass-ton of money in the world.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Quote by dudetheman
I'm usually a pretty social person but sometimes I avoid contact with people when I'm just not feeling up to it.

Sometimes I'll tell people I have plans and then I'll just sit home. A lot times I'll pretend to be out of money when I really have the cash but just don't want to blow it "hanging out."

"Hanging out" is probably the easiest way to spend an ass-ton of money in the world.

exactly how i feel
I'm a fairly antisocial person. Sometimes you just need time alone.
Crazier than a fish with titties.
Quote by Lord_Hondros
That was a great troll, and it made me laugh. Which then made me cause I was having a good time being scared shitless

Quote by behind_you
Grandfather clocks and jizz.
Quote by tattyreagh
tattyreagh disapproves your pun...

Apart from the God-aweful pun, the story is 100% true. It was about half 10 last night and pitch black apart from the light coming in from the factory on the other side of the lake from us.

I really needed a piss (with my mates) and took a slash very loudly in the lake...Didnt see the tents and angry finshermen near by until I was almost on top of them
The word you may be looking for is solitary, rather than anti-social.

I did this out of rage, but when I was sixteen or seventeen I got in a fight with my mom about being able to drive, so at night I snagged the key to one of my parents' cars (we had two plus a vehicle for me and my younger brother to drive) and just drove. Drove from home to South Bend, Indiana before stopping to sleep (some hospital parking lot in the ghetto). In the morning I realized it was a bad idea to keep driving, plus I was nearly out of gas. So I drove a little while the tank was on E, found a bank and withdrew 40 dollars, enough for a tank of gas. I actually had more gas in the car when I got home than when I took it
Quote by dudius
The word you may be looking for is solitary, rather than anti-social.

I did this out of rage, but when I was sixteen or seventeen I got in a fight with my mom about being able to drive, so at night I snagged the key to one of my parents' cars (we had two plus a vehicle for me and my younger brother to drive) and just drove. Drove from home to South Bend, Indiana before stopping to sleep (some hospital parking lot in the ghetto). In the morning I realized it was a bad idea to keep driving, plus I was nearly out of gas. So I drove a little while the tank was on E, found a bank and withdrew 40 dollars, enough for a tank of gas. I actually had more gas in the car when I got home than when I took it

That's quite an adventure you had!

I've never done anything of that caliber (or of any caliber, for that matter). I have no stories to tell.
Quote by sashki
I don't know if anti-social is the right term to use. I mean something that is considered the opposite of "socializing". I'm sure the Pit is familiar with this.

[yes, I did use the searchbar]

I've skipped school dances to sit at home doing nothing, I like to take walks around town alone (many people consider this weird, I don't know why), but my most anti-social experience has been these past 9 weeks of university.

What about you folks?

i did everything you've listed in highschool and i never thought any of it was weird
Quote by Moggan13
Apart from the God-aweful pun, the story is 100% true. It was about half 10 last night and pitch black apart from the light coming in from the factory on the other side of the lake from us.

I really needed a piss (with my mates) and took a slash very loudly in the lake...Didnt see the tents and angry finshermen near by until I was almost on top of them

Tattyreagh wanted to see would anyone notice he was typing in Third Person.

Why didn't you pee on the grass? It would've been a lot quieter.
YNWA
Page 1 of 5