Page 1 of 2
my question is where is:

What was made to the girls that like rock/metal??
I live in Portugal and every single girl only likes/listen to disco/pop, and i mean back in the 80/90's there was a wage, a group of girls who liked/listened to the members of an rock band, or what so ever....

And i feel that that group of girls had disappeared from this world.
So if there's someone that's reading this thread could kill this felling i have by telling or not if there's still that single group of rock girls.
Could you please?I would be doing a big favor to me.

thanks in advance, and keep the art of the guitar alive!
What do you mean exactly? Watch live footage of these "rock bands" there will be lots of girls in the audience... But still not really sure what you are talking about...
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
It's probably your local scene in portugal. I'm sure you can find women who enjoy rock music or metal music, you just need to find the right social areas. Clubs, local rock shows and such.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
The "rocker" girls now only listen to death metal and nu-metal , crap basically , or so ive found
Vintage ICON Peter Green Replica Les Paul
Epiphone LP Standard
Marshall JCM2000 DSL401 (New Valves )
Boss TU-2 & SD-1
EHX #1 Echo
The same reason guys like it? I dunno when I got into it, i've been playing guitar since I was 7, and I always liked the classic rock stuff. Then when I became a teenager my music taste gradually got heavier as I discovered more stuff I liked. I still don't understand why more guys listen to metal than girls though.
Plenty of girls in America that like rock & metal and stuff like that
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
While they may not be as common as all the pop fans, there are female rock/metal girls. Just try and find a rock/metal bar in your town, if it's anything like it is in Spain you'll find plenty there.
🙈 🙉 🙊
I mean that in my school most girls only listen to pop/disco music
and that bothers me, but what can i do?
And in my local town i know there's a cafe called hard rock cafe but i cant go in
because I'm underage
Quote by Fendet
I mean that in my school most girls only listen to pop/disco music
and that bothers me, but what can i do?

Don't try to change them, try to change your circumstances. Just move in different circles, meet new people.
🙈 🙉 🙊
God made to girls to have tits and ass, so noone would care what music they listen to
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
I try but i feel lost in my school, i have a group of friends whom have the same interests but no ladies there
em portugal é lixado encontrar gajas que gostem de musica a serio xD
és de onde?

portugal rocks \m/
Quote by MHDrunk
God made to girls to have tits and ass, so noone would care what music they listen to

lol xDXD that one made me laugh but life is not only "go and bang!"
Quote by MHDrunk

And he made men's brains bigger than their penises so that they could actually see more in girls than tits and ass. But that's just personal opinion
🙈 🙉 🙊
Quote by EddyPT
em portugal é lixado encontrar gajas que gostem de musica a serio xD
és de onde?

portugal rocks \m/

POis e xD
eu sou da regiao do Porto
e tu es donde?
Quote by Fendet
POis e xD
eu sou da regiao do Porto
e tu es donde?

sintra, mas aqui é a mesma merda
i know girls that like both whats the difference, why does the musical preference mean so much?
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
Girls who like metal...are simply hot. Just look at Angela Gossow, Marta Peterson, Maria Brink.
But chicks who are into other music can be just as attractive, and just as nice people.
Take my current girlfriend; avid fan of dance/trance/electro/D&B...and still is, used to give me lots of skeptical looks when I put metal on, but on giving her some Lamb of God, Machine Head, Slipknot, Pantera etc she now listens to it aswel.
Open minded girls are as hot as metallers and non-metallers put together Look at it that way
Quote by SkepsisMetal

Open minded girls are as hot as metallers and non-metallers put together Look at it that way

Pretty much sums it all up.
🙈 🙉 🙊
Quote by bass-man9712
i know girls that like both whats the difference, why does the musical preference mean so much?

It means alot because if you have low self-estime like me, its more probably to have more friends if you have the same musical interests, at least to me..
Quote by SkepsisMetal
Girls who like metal...are simply hot. Just look at Angela Gossow, Marta Peterson, Maria Brink.
But chicks who are into other music can be just as attractive, and just as nice people.
Take my current girlfriend; avid fan of dance/trance/electro/D&B...and still is, used to give me lots of skeptical looks when I put metal on, but on giving her some Lamb of God, Machine Head, Slipknot, Pantera etc she now listens to it aswel.

good point of view. never had looked that way
Quote by LovroMirnik
But some metal girls....

Seriously:

ok maybe metal girls may be unattractive but there's also disco party girls that also have the same level(but f*ck you have choosen the worst out there )
Quote by LovroMirnik
But some metal girls....

Seriously:
(Invalid img)

I'll admit it, at first I thought that was a screencap from a zombie film.
🙈 🙉 🙊
Quote by Fendet
It means alot because if you have low self-estime like me, its more probably to have more friends if you have the same musical interests, at least to me..

then get your priorities straight, you'll realize that theres more things you can have in common with a person than music, if you focuz on that particular thing than you'll have alot less friends than you could and that doesnt help you does it?
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
Quote by MHDrunk

"Bullshit is the glue that binds this nation together."
-George Carlin

The Human Fund: $0.00
PM me to donate
Quote by Fendet
lol xDXD that one made me laugh but life is not only "go and bang!"

What are you like 50

Quote by entity0009
And he made men's brains bigger than their penises so that they could actually see more in girls than tits and ass. But that's just personal opinion

Nah he made men's brains bigger so they could get past boring details like what music she listens to
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
Quote by Erik_Aero
I know a lot of girls that like rock =/

what erik said
Bands I must see in concert
Silvertide
The Black Crowes
Jackyl
Black Stone Cherry
AC/DC
StoneRider
Freedomhawk
The Darkness and/or the sideprojects of the band members
Buckcherry
The Answer

Theres more. But those are the main ones
I wish I could find girls that liked metal.

Quote by slashfan189
The "rocker" girls now only listen to death metal and nu-metal , crap basically , or so ive found

Quote by slashfan189
The "rocker" girls now only listen to death metal and nu-metal ,

Quote by slashfan189
"rocker" girls now only listen to death metal and

Quote by slashfan189
"rocker" girls listen to death metal

Quote by slashfan189
girls death metal

wat

wat
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
I know girls that listen to death metal. I shat bricks
G͔͓̅e͎͉̟̽ͬ͐̎̃͐ͨͅå͈͖͕̹̤̟̐̏͋ͅr̩͕̫̰̗s̹̳̼ͥ̒̍̄̅ͥ̚:

ESP Standard Eclipse I CTM VW
ESP LTD Deluxe H-1001
ESP LTD Deluxe Viper-1000 STBC
ESP Edwards E-EX-100STD
Warmoth Paulcaster "Tiger"
Tanglewood TW170 AS
Vox Tonelab ST
Blackstar HT-1R

Quote by Fendet
my question is where is:

What was made to the girls that like rock/metal??

When they got raped and stockholm syndrome.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Sometimes, I wonder why people are searching 2 years back for random threads to nerco bump.
You belong in a museum.

Do you Enjoy Forza, and wish to be in an in game Club?! Look no further! Please, join.. there is no one else!
Quote by entity0009
Pretty much sums it all up.

Very much agreed.

Edit: Didn't even notice the necro.
I think it's time for a change.

Sig v5.0 (approximate)
WAIT! I swear someone posted before me. I saw this at the top of the CURRENT Pit page!

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
"What was made to the girls that like rock/metal??"
They made them cookies?

"and i mean back in the 80/90's there was a wage"
Are you saying the amount of money girls make influences their musical tastes?

"And i feel that that group of girls had disappeared from this world."
Rape and murder
This video will tell you what girls ( I DONT MEAN ALL THE FINE WOMEN, I HATE STEROTYPES TOO) want when they go to concerts.

Steve Vai posted this to his facebook page.
Steve Vai
Hey, Steve here. I found this clip of insightful words of wisdom for performing live. This guy is now one of my heroes. It's like he knows my stage secrets.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=140QmUnAGeI&feature=youtube_gdata_player
Page 1 of 2