OK so my ESP Eclipse GAS has gone through the roof and i found a great local deal on one. so i need to let my 2 LTDs go to free up some cash.

ESP/LTD EC400VF w/ hardshell case $500 OBO
http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f149/freakhale/guitars/newguitar004.jpg

ESP/LTD MC-500 w/ coffin case $500 OBO
http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f149/freakhale/100_0468.jpg

Boss Micro BR Digital Recorder $150
http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f149/freakhale/STA70060.jpg

All guitars are in great shape. PM me if you want anymore pics.
it is.....it plays great. and currently it has a Seymour Duncan SH-5 Custom in it w/ coil tap. its a very rare guitar that was only made for 2 years......all the other Maxx Cavalera sigs had the wierd inlays everywhere
whoa so is THAT why yall are in the hospital? congrats, nads of still to be having kids. i'm still trying to wait till late 20s before i even try for a kid.
My MAIN Gear
*Dunlop CFH
*fellow LEO feel free to give a shout out
Quote by slash_rocks2005
whoa so is THAT why yall are in the hospital? congrats, nads of still to be having kids. i'm still trying to wait till late 20s before i even try for a kid.

thanks bro....I am in my late 20s so now is the perfect time IMO
can you email me about EC400? cptplunkett@hotmail.com

interested
~~~~~~
LTD EC-256 - AGED VINTAGE BLACK
Schecter C-1 Plus - BLACK CHERRY
Peavey 6505+ 112
BOSS NS2
DigiTech Bad Monkey OD
Maxon SD9

~~~~~~
i love that MC-500, everytime i see this thread i get a little sad inside because i'm broke
I thought the 200 had no graphix and the 500 had the flag - Im an ESP Dealer.

That VF is nice but a little high unless it has absolutely no damage to it pick swirls scratches or dings. I know what they MAP at, and even then...

The pickups in the VB are JB and 59 right, these are both 2006 guitars I believe.
Quote by Sean0913
I thought the 200 had no graphix and the 500 had the flag - Im an ESP Dealer.

That VF is nice but a little high unless it has absolutely no damage to it pick swirls scratches or dings. I know what they MAP at, and even then...

The pickups in the VB are JB and 59 right, these are both 2006 guitars I believe.

MC-500 (1st model they made under the 500 designation)
All Brazil Green, no flag graphic, single Duncan Designed HB-103 (modeled after a Duncan Distortion), dot inlays with a XXX inlay at 12th fret

MC-500 (2nd model made under the 500 designation)
All Brazil Green, no flag graphic, single Duncan Designed HB-103 (modeled after a Duncan Distortion), Soulfly inlays with a XXX inlay at 12th fret

yes the VF has the JB/59 combo....but if you have a problem with my price please feel free to PM me. when i purchased the guitar brand new from MF it was $649 without a case. this includes the ESP/LTD case and this guitar has been well taken care of over the years
Quote by BuLLsEyE00
Any interest in an eerie dess swirl RR3 for the MC?

PM me pics and details

Quote by Ital_Stal
PM Sent!

no thanks on your offer