well i normally buy my guitars and gear for music/guitar shops but at argos (a general english store) i found this

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/0661308/Trail/searchtext%3EFENDER.htm

now do you think this is a proper fender? i mean its the same price as some other fender acoustics and stuff but i have a feeling it might be like a knock of or not any good
what you guys think?
xxx

killing is my business... and business is good
I think it's legit. Probably just a low end model.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
it is a legit one it's just one of their low end models as they don't realy make squier accoustics
you reckon its worth getting? cos its a trusted brand and i want an electro acoustic. ive only got an oatley acoustic right now so...
xxx

killing is my business... and business is good
Quote by kwidjibo1
you reckon its worth getting? cos its a trusted brand and i want an electro acoustic. ive only got an oatley acoustic right now so...

don't waste your money go to a store and play a few and find one you like, i bought an accoustic over the web without playing one in a store now i want to destroy it
I'd never buy a guitar from Argos, that's for clueless parents.

Go to a music shop.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
THis belongs in the accoustic section ...
Quote by icpgettozone
are you legit?
No, I'm a

COMMUNIST

Quote by Daneeka
It feels a little good inside to be fair, i feel like i rocked to hard that i killed my amp.

it's legit but you're pretty much guaranteed to get a better guitar by going to a proper music shop and trying some out and buying one you like, rather than blindly ordering one from a catalog.
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
It is inconceivable for Argos with 700 stores to sell a rip-off. But they are the ultimate box-shifter with high street prices. What do they know about guitars? Nothing. At least, when you buy online, there is a chance that the seller is interested in the item enough to give it a look over.
Now, wise up and either go to a guitar shop or look at this link
http://www.tcellisguitars.com/guitars4sale.html
and scroll down to the last couple of pictures. Its kind of Ovation-ish so it has a fiberglass back and it has electrics built in. It will be very well set up to pro standards. Now look at the price.
I pick up my guitar and play
Just like Yesterday

T C Ellis Series 2 LP w/Skatterbrane Quiescence pups
Cort EVL-K6
Yamaha RGX211 modded
H&S Electric 12-string
Shaftsbury Ricki 4001
'84 Fender Yale
Roland Cube 15x