I'm wanting one that best fits me, I play metal, I'm sort of a beginner at playing the guitar im in a band that is about at the same skill level as I. I would like if it had tips, tricks, or fun articles in it that might help me or be worth reading. thanks
Guitar World is an excellent magazine that will help you and it gives advice and etc from pro guitarists that are in famous bands and guitarists that are the best in the business
I don't know what country you're in so I don't know how easy it would be to get hold of but... Guitar Techniques is absolutely awesome.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
I don't know what country you're in so I don't know how easy it would be to get hold of but... Guitar Techniques is absolutely awesome.

^ /thread
Quote by Junior#1
Gilbert mutes with both hands. Palm muting and left hand muting. As for anchoring, he doesn't. He doesn't need to. After all, he's the creator of life, the universe, and everything.
I don't subscribe to Guitar World, but I've seen their YouTube page and I really like the reviews and lessons.

I subscribe to Guitar Player, you can check it out at guitarplayer.com
[img]http://pix.motivatedphotos.com/2008/10/24/633604588429325324-annoyance.jpg[/img]

Billy Mays is definitely gonna give me nightmares now.

Quote by xxGUITARZER0xx
honestly no

but i just did the pallet town theme song cause someone wanted that

Quote by speakers
all of the above
Quote by anderseb
I don't subscribe to Guitar World, but I've seen their YouTube page and I really like the reviews and lessons.

I subscribe to Guitar Player, you can check it out at guitarplayer.com

Guitar World video reviews are terrible, the guy has no tone in his fingers, doesn't seem to know how to dial in a good tone on the amp and has more or less no stylistic versatility...

I still recommend Guitar Techniques; if you want to learn various different styles and actually be taught WELL this is the best magazine out there.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
I subscribed to GuitarOne and thought it was way better than GuitarWorld. I wouldn't say GuitarOne was all metal, but again, I thought it was better than the other. Buy a copy of both in the store (or just look at them) and see which one you think is better.