http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20091121/ap_en_mu/ny_tween_mall_frenzy

James Roppo, 44, of Hoboken, N.J., was charged with a series of misdemeanors, including endangering the welfare of children and obstructing governmental administration.
"We asked for his help in getting the crowd to go away by sending out a Twitter message," said Nassau County Police Det. Lt. Kevin Smith. "By not cooperating with us, we feel he put lives in danger and the public at risk."

he was arrested for not sending a twitter message... wow
up for adoption

How am I in bed you ask?

Quote by metaldud536
Shallow and pedantic

So now you can get arrested for having a life and not being on twitter 24/7? wow.
Quote by Wulphy
Being a Republican should be a handicap.
Welcome to the stupidity of the human race. We ask that you please do not tap the glass, it scares the animals.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
I was about to say something about it being ridiculous to expect everyone in the crowd to be hooked on Twitter 24/7, but then I realised they're a bunch of 15 year olds girls who are in love with a youtube pretty boy.
Last edited by webbtje at Nov 21, 2009,
That story is ridiculous. Like really, it's their own fault if they got hurt or maybe the event planner should be held responsible.

Also, who is this guy? Never heard of him before.
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
never even heard of this ***.

thats retarded, honestly.
Hovercraft Falcon 100 "La Dama del Solaris"
ESP LTD Phoenix-1000
Epiphone Les Paul Custom Silverburst
Quote by Venice King
Also, who is this guy? Never heard of him before.

He's a 15 year old pop musician who just released his first album last week. Nearly everything with a vagina in the US is orgasming in his direction.

Basically, a slightly more valid, one man Jonas Brothers.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Quote by PlayMadness
He's a 15 year old pop musician who just released his first album last week. Nearly everything with a vagina in the US is orgasming in his direction.

Basically, a slightly more valid, one man Jonas Brothers.

Ah, I assumed something along those lines. But seriously thousands of teenage female fans? If I was 15 and in that situation I would do some terrible things.
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
terrible? how is a one-three thousand orgy terrible? i would die from dehydration before the next morning. lucky bastard.
god loves the working man. unfortunately, that puts me in deep crap.

you sir, may c*m blood, but i sh*t diamonds, guess which is more painful. especially after curry.

+ =
Next the governor will be posting facebook updates to pardon prisoners in the electric chair.
If 4 more people tell me to go back to writing The Vanishing Point, I will.

UG's Commie Pinko Bedwetter
who?

anyway
hes 15... still considered a tween. Just as I consider the jonas brother third graders in the 'special' class
Bands I must see in concert
Silvertide
The Black Crowes
Jackyl
Black Stone Cherry
AC/DC
StoneRider
Freedomhawk
The Darkness and/or the sideprojects of the band members
Buckcherry
The Answer

Theres more. But those are the main ones
Some people don't know how to contain themselves. You're telling me a 15 year old boy could contain himself with hundreds of girls and not one of those girls could contain themselves with him?