I've always had this thing where my vision will change and eveything will seem far away, I actually think its quite fascinating to watch things that seem a mile away. It also happens when i hallucinate when I'm ill, which is when it's at its worst.

Does anyone else have this and know anything about it because I've read numerous explanations on Google such as the beginning of a seizure and the need for glasses.
It's cool nevertheless

Explain!

Edit: I can not see things that are further away, things I look at SEEM further away!!
Last edited by hobson111 at Nov 21, 2009,
Quote by bloodtrocuted93
Your eyeballs are gonna fall out.

/thread
Gear
Highway One Tele (w/Custom Shop 51 Nocaster pickups)
Standard Tele (modded to Nashville specs)
Reverend Roundhouse

Orange Rockerverb 50 MKI
Vox AC4c1
Jet City JCA20H

And pedals!

"Shiva opens her arms now..
...to make sure I don't get too far"
it also creates the illusion that you have a large penis

this counts for women as well
I'M A COWBOY
Last edited by loaded_ at Nov 21, 2009,
Stop dropping acid?
My Gear:
Custom Fender 62' Reissue Strat
Carvin Custom Shop DC400T
Jackson SL3 Soloist
Fender Super-Sonic 112
Boss GT-10

Quote by XianXiuHong
000-000-000-000-000
PM------------------------

You can now play every Slayer song.
Quote by Todd Hart
your eyes are ****ed, go see an optician.

This, but it sounds really badass. Try to start a group of X-men or something.

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
Hobson 111 Do You ****in Love And Live Rhcp"s Like I Do? Awghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Quote by MelodicSlap
Hobson 111 Do You ****in Love And Live Rhcp"s Like I Do? Awghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I do enjoy the musical styling of that band yes... but you're starting to scare me.
mmmm i will keep looking for one who

****in Love And Live Rhcp"s Like I Do? Awghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Quote by MelodicSlap

Wat?
I do this too and I have astygmatism, but I'm also near sighted. I wear contacts to correct the problem.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
I get this as well sometimes. Especially when I'm trying to sleep but can't and am just lying there.
Quote by whalepudding
That is the most Australian post I've ever seen.

Fuckin' oath, fella!!
Quote by 'GoodnightHero'
i absolutely fucking love you.
and it has nothing to do with your lego ACDC fetish.

Strewth, cobber! Good on ya!
Quote by newbie08
I get this as well sometimes. Especially when I'm trying to sleep but can't and am just lying there.

Ive heard people say this is when they get it most, but I only get it when im on the compooper or talking to someone.
I've had it too. Especially when I'm sick it messes up my perception of time and space sometimes. When I get better it always feels as though I've made a new start and missed out on weeks.
Military use of children?

Infantry.
Happens to me only when adrenaline hits me,maybe your adrenal gland isn't working as it should.

This one time,I wheelied my bike(My bicycle,not my motorcycle) and I was at a inch of falling over,then adrenaline just hit me and my vision sharped and elongated,hit the rear brake and landed well!...it....was...AWESOME!
Hodam,a stojim...
This actually happens to me all the time.

Eye strain is the most likely cause, possibly because I stare at tiny little black notes all day.
Quote by Kneusje
I've had it too. Especially when I'm sick it messes up my perception of time and space sometimes. When I get better it always feels as though I've made a new start and missed out on weeks.

Excellent explanation, man.
It gets worse at night for me...
Quote by MelodicSlap

Those who have crossed
With direct eyes, to death's other Kingdom
Remember us - if at all - not as lost
Violent souls, but only
As the hollow men
The stuffed men.
Quote by Kneusje

You do know that that is one of the starting symptoms of schizophrenia...not joking...
Hodam,a stojim...
Could be due to some sort of optic visual disorder, but it may also be purely a disturbance of perception... this can result from many things such as side effect of medications, organic brain disorders, or even mental illness such as panic disorder (for example).

It would be in your best interest to consult an optometrist first and get a professional opinion, but if you are seeing a physician for any other reason you should probably bring it up also... might just be a medication change or some other easy fix.
~JP~