Page 1 of 5
I just now realized that Buffalo sauce is referring to the city and not the animal. Any other realizations that make so much more sense than what you thought before?
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Posting the pit contributes less then you though to society. furthermore the time spent in the pit could be better used actually honing your guitar skills.
It has come to my recent attention that our good friend CoreysMonster is not permanently detained in the Fotb.

i would like to make an apology to the following people:

that is all.

I use Linux
Quote by jeremessmore
That the word bed looks like a little bed. OK is a sideways person. Afternoon is called after noon because it in fact after 12am. Popcorn is popcorn because well you get where I'm going with that. I get these all the time.

I had the afternoon one.
If you drop your penny on the floor, don't pick it up and point out the fact that is a worthless Canadian penny to the pretty girl you work with. You will feel stupid later.
- ---------
-- --------
--- -------
---- ------
----- -----
------ ----
------- ---
-------- --
--------- -
I just realized I hated this thread

Jk TS
Blue Red Yellow Green
Quote by jeremessmore
OK is a sideways person.

the stupid facebook group thing?
also QK is a sideways ninja
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
Quote by genghisgandhi
The Pit=Mosh Pit
Got that a week ago

Mind=Blown
So that with good courage we say, “The Lord is my helper. I will not fear. What can man do to me?”

-Hebrews 13:6
Batman = Bat + Man

Quote by genghisgandhi
The Pit=Mosh Pit
Got that a week ago

I only just figured that out about a month ago, and I've been here since 07. I always thought it was like, a pit in the ground, or something.

Consider yourself lucky.
Last edited by crazy8rgood at Nov 21, 2009,
I just figured out after 18 years why they use a cheetah for the Cheetos snack mascot, I felt like a complete idiot that I never figured it out sooner.
Quote by JA91
I just figured out after 18 years why they use a cheetah for the Cheetos snack mascot, I felt like a complete idiot that I never figured it out sooner.

Exactly it's those things you never really thought about that make you feel dumb.
Carrot cake is actually made with carrots. I honestly didn't see that one coming.
Quote by Sir Anonymous
I'd call you a crazy Brit, but your username seems to quite assure your sanity.

Quote by Slaytanic1993
Epic username of pure epicness

To: Jesus=ConArtist
I realized a little late as a kid that HIV positive meant that it's positive that you have the disease. For some reason I couldn't separate the "good" associated with the word positive. Then again, I know some other people who had the same problem.
the reasoning behind the term desktop and laptop
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
Quote by jeremessmore
Afternoon is called after noon because it in fact after 12am.

What am I missing here?

Afternoon is called "after-noon" because it comes after 12 noon (((12pm))); not because it comes after 12 midnight (((12am))).

Anything after 12am, but before 12pm would technically be in the morning. Typo?
~JP~
Quote by genghisgandhi
No its not, silly smashing. I make it with a griddle, not a pan

So it's a griddlecake?

EDIT: Hot Damn! I looked it up and griddlecake is a real thing, it's just a pancake. I thought I made it up.
all I ever wanted was to pick apart the day
put the pieces back together my way
Last edited by mattman93 at Nov 21, 2009,
Having a huge argument with someone, and realizing half-way through that you were actually wrong the entire time, yet are too stubborn to admit to it. That sucks.
Quote by mattman93
So it's a griddlecake?

I feel like I've heard that term referring to them before.
I have it backwards. I rationalize fapping to be a good idea, but once I finish, I feel dirty.
Quote by genghisgandhi
The Pit=Mosh Pit
Got that a week ago

that one took me a while but like a month ago i was like oooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhh
Quote by asator
YOU'RE A CUNT AND STUFF LESPAUL1216.

It's okay because whatever, forever
Quote by 'Leviathan'
Having a huge argument with someone, and realizing half-way through that you were actually wrong the entire time, yet are too stubborn to admit to it. That sucks.

Happens to me all the time... the funny thing is if I just hold out long enough and really study it, I can usually come up with a eureka moment AH HA!!! where I can turn it around again right back at them... I live for that moment!
~JP~
Quote by magnus_maximus
Hamburgers have nothing to do with ham. They're made of beef, and named after Hamburg.

I always thought we were eating the delicious remains of the citizens from the city of Ham.
Evertime I masterbate and then I sperm, I am eliminating the chance for those millions of sperm to grow up and cure cancer or end world hunger or be the next Beethoven.
Quote by TomusAM
Evertime I masterbate and then I sperm, I am eliminating the chance for those millions of sperm to grow up and cure cancer or end world hunger or be the next Beethoven.

They were all going to become people?
Quote by Jesus=ConArtist
Carrot cake is actually made with carrots. I honestly didn't see that one coming.

Lot same here. When they told me everyone looked at me like I was an idiot
"Well you said I might get laid more if I didn't play pokemon... but I decided getting laid more isn't worth not catching them all."

E-married to the Super Fantastical simply_me(:
Quote by TomusAM

Fuck it, I'm not having kids at 15.
No muerde, no calla
Sin sangre no hay arte
Nada ni nadie
De nada más

i actually figured out where the name teabagging came from. i knew what it was but not until i actually made some tea did i finally get it
When a woman says she's mad, you better not get in her way or all hell breaks lose.

That Dos Equis stood for 2 Xs

And Camel (Cigarettes) have tobacco from the middle east (hence the name)
Quote by JacobTheMe
JacobTheEdit: Hell yeah Ruben.

Quote by Jackal58
I met Jesus once. Cocksucker still owes me 20 bucks.
I thought The Pit meant like a junkyard or something.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by genghisgandhi
The Pit=Mosh Pit
Got that a week ago

I've been here for almost 4 years, and this is the first time I've heard about this.
Page 1 of 5