Yay, i bought a cort x6 awhile back from cash converters (secondhand) for $150nz, its okay, but i had to buy trem blocks and springs for it.... grrrr.... i play metal and stuff on it, and it sounds pretty good, so, question is, was it a good buy?
Last edited by Llehctim at Nov 21, 2009,
anything under $200 that your happy with would be a good buy on the other hand if you bought a custom shop and were only "happy" with it and not "in love" with it that would be a bad buy
My Gear
Cort EVL X4
Jackson RR3 Cobalt Blue
Peavey Bandit 112
Living stone distortion pedal
Digitech RP250
oh, hehe, yeah i run my cort (its black) through a fender 212r. haha with some heavy gauge strings....
So is mine I got 12s on it as well
My Gear
Cort EVL X4
Jackson RR3 Cobalt Blue
Peavey Bandit 112
Living stone distortion pedal
Digitech RP250
Yea it seems like a nice guitar. I have the cort KX5 and I love it. If you like the way it plays and how it sounds then obviously it was a good buy. No one else can judge that but you.
My gear so far:

-Cort KX5 (pearl white)
-Crybaby Wah
-Danelectro Cool Cat
-Fender Twin Reverb 65' Reissue
-Hardwire TL2
heheh it sounds exactly like burzums guitar (ex bassist from the norweigen black metal band 'mayhem' that killed the guitarist and while serving a lenghthy prison term, made music on a synthesizer, and later playing all the instruments for the music he makes) hahaha.
im using a mates cort atm and i like it alot. for a beginner guitar its quite buff i like it more then my jackson kelly professonial but my kelly has rusted pickups and is well used. im actually almost considering trading it as crazy as it sounds
and i do cocaine