I actually like it, i normally don't bother replying with crit lol. You've got a commercially high voice which is good and a cool smooth tonality going on. Sound quality is fine for a bedroom production, it doesn't detract from the song. My main crit would be on the arrangement, the verses are too long imo. Also, the choruses are not distinct enough, i can see potential in your vocal melody in the chorus, but i think you need to buff up the mix to make it really stand out more (maybe add a strings section, or even pull the verses back as they are a bit too rich in texture). Otherwise its a good song, I like.

If you could crit my song "self control" on www.myspace.com/helmutuhlmann then that would be awesome. All done in 1 day, so not the best vocal takes but I'm still happy with it. It's a commercial rock thing i'm going for there.
Quote by hellz
I actually like it, i normally don't bother replying with crit lol. You've got a commercially high voice which is good and a cool smooth tonality going on. Sound quality is fine for a bedroom production, it doesn't detract from the song. My main crit would be on the arrangement, the verses are too long imo. Also, the choruses are not distinct enough, i can see potential in your vocal melody in the chorus, but i think you need to buff up the mix to make it really stand out more (maybe add a strings section, or even pull the verses back as they are a bit too rich in texture). Otherwise its a good song, I like.

If you could crit my song "self control" on www.myspace.com/helmutuhlmann then that would be awesome. All done in 1 day, so not the best vocal takes but I'm still happy with it. It's a commercial rock thing i'm going for there.

Good song
Strong memorable choruses and simple straight to the point verses! I always struggle with holding back!
I've been here since '04.

really good stuff man. you have a good voice, and you seem to have put a lot of thought into the song. the riffs were good, vocal melodies were good, lyrics were good. keep it up.
Quote by B4Dkarma
When you look at a guy and immediately go, "wow, what a douchebag"

that is what girls find attractive.