Last edited by slayerfrk at Nov 21, 2009,
Why do you call yourself a god?

I do wish to do those tapping licks tho, but I don't know where to start, got an easy tab of a lick or something?
Last edited by Gregray88 at Nov 21, 2009,
lol do you mean the UG's sweeping god thing? i dont remember who it was but some1 had there sig saying UG's tapping good so i was making fun of them rofl. for the tapping thing i started off with something from rusty cooleys shred guitar manifesto and worked on differnt scales and stuff.

to build strenth you could do something like this

E-------------------------------------------12-14-12--------------------------------------------
B----------------------------------12-14--------------14-12------------------------------------
G-------------------------12-14-------------------------------14-12----------------------------
D-----------------12-14------------------------------------------------14-12-------------------
A---------12-14-----------------------------------------------------------------14-12----------
E-12-14----------------------------------------------------------------------------------14-12-

then work on this

E-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
B----------------------------------12-15-17-20-17-15-12--------------------------------------------
G-------------------------------------------T---T---T-----------------------------------------------------
D-----------------12-14-17-19-------------------------------19-17-14-12---------------------------
A--------------------------T---T---------------------------------T---T------------------------------------
E-12-15-17-19----------------------------------------------------------------19-17-15-12----------
------------T---T------------------------------------------------------------------T--T-------------------

NOTE: use the middle and ring finger to tap
Last edited by slayerfrk at Nov 21, 2009,