I really liked it! I thought the bass break lasted a little long though
Really good, i liked it a lot. It's very melodic throughout the whole thing which I like. The bass break i'm gonna guess has vocals over it or something which i would be fine with, but if not ya i'm gonna agree with skomskom in that it lasted a little long.
I really enjoyed that, thats some brilliant posthardcore there. The bass break was dull as ****, make it much shorter lol. otherwise that was amazing. the 2nd half of the breakdown was the highlight for me
outro didn't seem up to thomasoman standards. :/ it was just dullish.

I assume the bass part includes some sort of vocal stuff going on so I won't comment on that.

other than that, of course you made an amazing song. that's kinda a given
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
outro didn't seem up to thomasoman standards. :/ it was just dullish.

I very much agree...unfortunately my band really digs it. I guess thats the thing with writing with other people, you gotta make some compromises haha.

thanks for all the comments and criticism, everyone! feel free to link me anything you want me to check out.
That was really good, this song didn't bore me at all when I was listening to it unlike some of the other songs on here. One thing I liked was the lead guitars fast riff at verse 1 (measure 14), and one thing that I think you should improve is the outro, it didn't sound as good as the rest of the song. Tell me when you finish the final version of the song because I would love to hear it.
sick song title right off the bat.

pretty sweet intro into a sick melodic riff, where it said epic cream was pretty cool, and I found it transitioned pretty well into the heavy part afterwards.
most of the parts were short enough to keep interesting, and moved on at what seemed like an appropriate time.
I think the bass break will be great if theres vox over it.

i agree with the outro being a little less amazing than the rest of the song,

11/13 amazing song, please tell me when your recording it, i think i might have to get a copy

If you have the time to crit my (failed) experiment in layers its hereSong
Quote by Eliyahu
Mr.Cuddles killed The Metal!!!! FUCK YES!

Quote by TheReverend724
Mr Cuddles pretty much nailed it...

Quote by thanksgiving

"Oh Mr.Cuddles, you make my pants go boom boom. I are horny. Do not disappoint I"

Viscara (my band)
ew. thats what i have to say about the intro, because it sounds like franz ferdinand or some bull you hear on the radio. which is guess isn't quite a bad thing for people writing music haha.

The clarinet threw me off a bit, which I'm guessing is supposed to be vocals. w/e

The breakdown isn't anything special, however its the heaviest section so far in the song, which is cool because everyone likes heavy shit. I like where the breakdown goes too, its kinda proggy. Core sounds a bit uninspired. I wouldn't go back to breakdown haha.

Bridge is WAY too long...you must shorten it haha. Outro is pretty crazy, and I'm not sure how it fits into the song, but whatever. IMO, from the bridge onward the song kinda just died.

5/10. needs work

c4c? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1243743
Kurzweil K2500xs
Quote by ~Flounder~
ew. thats what i have to say about the intro, because it sounds like franz ferdinand or some bull you hear on the radio. which is guess isn't quite a bad thing for people writing music haha.

The clarinet threw me off a bit, which I'm guessing is supposed to be vocals. w/e

The breakdown isn't anything special, however its the heaviest section so far in the song, which is cool because everyone likes heavy shit. I like where the breakdown goes too, its kinda proggy. Core sounds a bit uninspired. I wouldn't go back to breakdown haha.

Bridge is WAY too long...you must shorten it haha. Outro is pretty crazy, and I'm not sure how it fits into the song, but whatever. IMO, from the bridge onward the song kinda just died.

5/10. needs work

c4c? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1243743

Do you actually like anyone's music... I swear you give everyone crap scores

I personally loved this song, I need to hear a recording of this, it'll be sick

11/10

I know my comments aren't very in-depth, but you really don't need any advice from me lol, but anyway, c4c? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1244334
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
Last edited by ChemicalFire at Dec 23, 2009,