Page 1 of 2
I might repaint my friends guitar (if i buy it) and i want to put something on it.

I was thinking a pentagram(cuz i'm into metal), but i would get a lot of satanist bullshit for it (Even though its used to protect yourself from demons)
i wouldnt paint a THING i think it would make it look a little weird since its not just blank you have all the hardware

I would do some kind of line pattern with some simple geometric shapes but thats just me
GEAR:
Epiphone Les Paul Special II
Ibanez Rg350m YE
Roland Cube 80X
Squier Acoustic << AWESOME
Maybe make the pentagram on the back or a smaller one behind the bridge.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
reproductive organs! with hats of course
Last edited by wafl at Nov 22, 2009,
Hand Turky!!!
Quote by Zugunruhe
for some reason this post makes me suspect theres something horribly wrong with you.

not that thats a bad thing...

...dont kill me.
Quote by zomgguitarz1234
I was thinking a pentagram(cuz i'm into metal), but i would get a lot of satanist bullshit for it (Even though its used to protect yourself from demons)

Well I don't think you'll need to be uh, protecting yourself from demons anytime soon. A pentagram would look silly, to be honest.
Last edited by AA00P at Nov 22, 2009,
I painted a heart, club, spade, and diamond all pointing at each other on my guitar, and then replaced the volume knobs with dice. I also put an "Anti-Hero" sticker on the top corner of it too (it's an explorer). If that gives you ideas. I definitely wouldn't paint a pentagram.
Quote by zomgguitarz1234
What would be a sick thing to paint on a guitar?

A kid with a high temperature, in bed and throwing up?
2003 Music Man Axis Pacific Blue Burst
Quote by wafl

This exactly. You don't need anything else except for this.
Quote by ChucklesMginty
1 way street to looking like a metal poser.

TBH i don't really give a shit what other people think about me, I just want a guitar that looks cool.

The only reason i had 2nd thoughts about the pentagram is because I didn't want the headaches of explaining to people that i'm not a satanist.
Last edited by zomgguitarz1234 at Nov 22, 2009,
Quote by zomgguitarz1234
TBH i don't really give a shit what other people think about me, I just want a guitar that looks cool.

The only reason i had 2nd thoughts about the pentagram is because I didn't want the headaches of explaining to people that i'm not a satanist.

If you don't care about what people think of you why would you even bother explaining to them that you're not a satanist? You make no sense. Just paint the pentagram on the bloody guitar and do as you say and don't give a shit about if people think you're a satanist or not.
Quote by azn_guitarist25
If you don't care about what people think of you why would you even bother explaining to them that you're not a satanist? You make no sense. Just paint the pentagram on the bloody guitar and do as you say and don't give a shit about if people think you're a satanist or not.

+1
Quote by icpgettozone
are you legit?
No, I'm a

COMMUNIST

Quote by Daneeka
It feels a little good inside to be fair, i feel like i rocked to hard that i killed my amp.

Something sick you ask? Perhaps a super sweet dead-baby finish? Made with real dead babies?

The blood of the innocent is an AMAZING paint, it never fades!
Quote by satanicgurrl
Is this amazing? Could it be?
This newly posted mp3

Quoth the server "4 0 3"

Official Gain Wh0re

Gear:

• ESP LTD EC-1000 Black Cherry
  • Hartke LH500 Full Stack
  • Line 6 Pod HD Pro
Paint a giant 8==>~~ on there and be done with it ...
Quote by icpgettozone
are you legit?
No, I'm a

COMMUNIST

Quote by Daneeka
It feels a little good inside to be fair, i feel like i rocked to hard that i killed my amp.

Last edited by Tatsumaru at Nov 22, 2009,
A pinup girl on the pickguard of a Strat.

/thread.
Jesus wouldn't give you the sweat off of his balls if you were dying of thirst.
Quote by Code-E
God, you've gotta be UG's only moron!

Quote by magnum1117
that's right,you certainly are UG's only moron.

Quote by necrosis1193
Read the moron's posts, ironically enough he knows what he says.
it would help if we knew what kinda guitar it is. you wont be brootal with a pentagram on a hello kitty squire....or maybe you will
[img]http://cdn.gs.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/v.gif[/img]
What i've always wanted to do is just get lots of bright colors and paint random wipes all over it, to make it multi-coloured and you know, hippy weird style.
Quote by Mad Marius
DBZ guitars, love'em. Especially their Les Piccolo model.
EVH-esque stripes
When an adult has one imaginary friend it's called insanity. When lots of adults have the same imaginary friend it's called religion.
Gear
Hamer Slammer PAC 3-RM
Fender Sidekick 25 Reverb
Ibanez SR406

GAS
Peavey Tour TKO 115 400W
Quote by JAHellraiser
it would help if we knew what kinda guitar it is. you wont be brootal with a pentagram on a hello kitty squire....or maybe you will

ur wrong it wood be brootalz? i mean who would expect someone to play cannibal corpse on that

what bout racing stripes then you'll shred faster
Guitar Gear
Guitar: Ibanez GRG140 (black)
Amp:Peavey Vypyr 75

Bass Gear
Bass: Fender P-bass MIM,Peavey Millenium 5 BXP (x2),Epiphone Thunderbird
Amp:Ampeg PF500 w PF210 cab
Pedals: ODB-3,Big Muff.
put the pentagram but make it out of glued on macaroni
Peter Frampton: "Homer Simpson wrecks my pig, Cypress Hill steals my orchestra.... and Sonic Youth is in my cooler! Get outta there you kids!"

Thurston Moore: "Come on Mr. Frampton... you're not gonna eat all that watermelon..."
Quote by Lovecannon
Something sick you ask? Perhaps a super sweet dead-baby finish? Made with real dead babies?

The blood of the innocent is an AMAZING paint, it never fades!

Curse you! I was going to say that.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by JAHellraiser

it is NOT possible to make a guitar more BR00TAL than a hello-kitty strat.

specially the pink one.

Quote by wafl

cock tophats and cuntcaps?

If you are good with an airbrush, make it an all-black finish and do something which looks like the child from giger and a female zombie.
Quote by Demonikk
'Practice amp' = amp you practice with? In my case, Peavey 6505+ and 4x12
I don't do things small

Except children.
Last edited by Slicer666 at Nov 22, 2009,
The Tomb of the Mutilated album cover... but instead of painting it on your guitar, get it tattooed on your FACE
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
Quote by Lil Macker
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0_fU7e_oYA&feature=related

That's who.

(Yeah, I know it's not Cannibal Corpse, but it's the same thing really.)

Now thats epic in a lot of ways mainly cause its LOG and its a bloody hello kitty strat its just not possible.But i say to TC DO THIS its more br00tal than br00tal.
Guitar Gear
Guitar: Ibanez GRG140 (black)
Amp:Peavey Vypyr 75

Bass Gear
Bass: Fender P-bass MIM,Peavey Millenium 5 BXP (x2),Epiphone Thunderbird
Amp:Ampeg PF500 w PF210 cab
Pedals: ODB-3,Big Muff.
Quote by zomgguitarz1234
I might repaint my friends guitar (if i buy it) and i want to put something on it.

ROFL

You have no idea what satanism is about, son.

Painting:"I´m a narrow minded hypocrite." would be pretty badass tho.
"Black gives way to more black."

I have UG Black Style and I can barely read my signature.

Also, I like black.

~DawnwalkerALL HAIL COMRADE DAWNWALKER
THREAD BACKFIREEEEEEEE

Something sick eh?

Shitting dick nipples, shooting out chunks of molested fetus(es?) while doing lemon party with Josef Fritzl - IT'S AWWWWWRIGHT.

Yeah, that's the sickest thing i can think of.
Personally I would paint the alienware symbol on it. It is the alien face with the big eyes etc. It's cool
Troll face.
"Black gives way to more black."

I have UG Black Style and I can barely read my signature.

Also, I like black.

~DawnwalkerALL HAIL COMRADE DAWNWALKER
PENTAGRAMZ IZ SOOOOO BR00T4L!!!

If I see another ****ing kid with a pentagram on their guitar, Im going to murder every man, woman, and child in their home town.

Try and be a little original. The whole "Satan is my lord" thing gets old, real fast. Even if you're not a real satanist, you're still trying to appear like one. Thats called a poser. This coming from a devout non- satanist metal head.
Better, Faster, Stronger

Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas State Wildcats
Quote by airbrendie
Hey guys in the last 3 weeks I ****ed all the girls in this picture, what do you think?

Last edited by VanTheKraut at Nov 22, 2009,
Quote by VanTheKraut
PENTAGRAMZ IZ SOOOOO BR00T4L!!!

If I see another ****ing kid with a pentagram on their guitar, Im going to murder every man, woman, and child in their home town.

Try and be a little original. The whole "Satan is my lord" thing gets old, real fast. Even if you're not a real satanist, you're still trying to appear like one. Thats called a poser. This coming from a devout non- satanist metal head.

WUT BOUT REVERSE CROSS BRO

WID FLAMES N SHIT
why are you asking such a silly question?

If you didn't give a shit then why bother asking.

If you want to put the "sickest thing" on it you are obviously wanting comments. Why don't you paint a pic of your mother vag on it, Oh yea because people will say that you you must be a stupid Mother F*****.

Thrench.............out
Quote by zomgguitarz1234

Let them.

Satanism is the least silly of all religions.
No gods, no countries, no masters.
More guitar, less Ultimate-Guitar.
Be Serious.
Shorties represent!
Ibanez SZ520/Ibanez ORM-1/Ibanez RG7321/Pocket POD/Crate GX/Boss HM-2
Pentagram =/= Metal.
Pentagram =/= Satanism.
Anarchy symbol =/= Metal.
Nothing = Metal.
Stop trying to "look" metal.
Stop being a tool.
Quote by zomgguitarz1234

Satanism isn't as bad as people think. I mean, yeah, it has it's creepy ideas and such, but Anton LaVey's Satanic Bible is based on following your inner animal. What are we if we aren't just another species? That book made more sense to me than any other religious book that I've read.

Anyways, the pentagram would be stupid. You would look like a wannabe and I'd rather paint something on my guitar that's unique, rather than some cliched symbol used in metal for shock-effect.
Quote by BladeSlinger
Curse you! I was going to say that.

Glad to meet a fellow with a similar psychotic tendency
Quote by satanicgurrl
Is this amazing? Could it be?
This newly posted mp3

Quoth the server "4 0 3"

Official Gain Wh0re

Gear:

• ESP LTD EC-1000 Black Cherry
  • Hartke LH500 Full Stack
  • Line 6 Pod HD Pro