Hey guys im kinda noob in guitar things but I just love it a lot. I want to learn guitar and i am thinking of buying one. Can all of you please suggest me what kinda guitar should I buy???

Be it electric??
or
Acoustic guitar???

And what actually is the difference between these 2 instead of plugging electric guitar into amp.

Can electric one produce same sound as acoustic guitar?? And can we play it without amp??

And what things should I keep in my mind before buying any of your suggested one???

Cheers!!!
Acoustic. You can play electric without amp but if you don't plan on using it get an acoustic. Acoustic's better to start on anyway and since you will suck at first at least you can do it quietly without temptations of turning an amp up.
I would start out with acoustic because if you decide to advance to electric it will be alot easier for you to play.

-Electric and Acoustic do not have the same sound when played without an amp. An electric guitar thats not plugged into an amp will sound alot quieter and have a more flat sounding tone then an acoustic. An acoustic guitar will have a more rich sounding tone because thats what they are built for.

My advice, spend as little as possible on a cheap acoustic, say from walmart, and see if you even want to stick with playing guitar. If it works out, start asking on what you should do next.

Good luck!
My gear so far:

-Cort KX5 (pearl white)
-Crybaby Wah
-Danelectro Cool Cat
-Fender Twin Reverb 65' Reissue
-Hardwire TL2
Soon enough you will realize what you have gotten yourself into by visiting The Pit. You should be worried about keeping your sanity not what guitar to buy. Good luck man.
LOYAL?
HARD WORKING?
FULLY EXPENDABLE?

THE EMPIRE NEEDS YOU!
IT'S NOT ABOUT PAY, IT'S ABOUT CRUSHING THE REBELLION
I'd recommend thinking about what stylyes you'll be playing to decide to go electric or acoustic, then pick out either a cheap acoustic or starter package (epiphone, ibanez, etc) depending on your choice. If you stock with it for a year or so, consider upgrading to a nicer guitar (and amp if electric, and take it from there. Sorry if it isn't as informative as you mightve liked, I just hate typing on my iPod feel