Can anybody find a picure of a fender strat with a painted 60's-70's style headstock? Im thinking about getting a custom but i'd like to know what it would look like. I checked google images but i couldnt find any. I know the regular headstock looks good painted but im just not quite sure about the bigger one.
Quote by WantsLesPaul
I get such a big rush from downloading torrents that I just have to cum all over my face right at that moment.

Like this?
I actually do have schizophrenia, so stop making fun of people who have it.

GEAR:
Boss ME-50
Silvertone Paul Stanley Apocalypse (modded)
Squier Affinity Strat (modded)
Italia Modulo 2
Fender Front 15G
Nah, a fat headstock like the one on this guitar

Quote by WantsLesPaul
I get such a big rush from downloading torrents that I just have to cum all over my face right at that moment.
Quote by Bitches nBagels
Nah, a fat headstock like the one on this guitar

What model is that? That guitar is gorgeous.
it is pretty nice but idk i found it on photobucket.

If it was mine i would have the pickups the same color white as the body, that would be pretty sick. Maybe even a black pickguard?

Edit: If i had to guess i'd say some Deluxe model with Floyd Rose. But i'm not too sure about that even, i dont know a ton about models
Quote by WantsLesPaul
Last edited by Bitches nBagels at Nov 22, 2009,
At Warmoth's site you can choose a painted 70s strat headstock and they will show previews.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Depending on the finish and color of the guitar, a black headstock sets the whole piece off very nicely.
Quote by jthm_guitarist
At Warmoth's site you can choose a painted 70s strat headstock and they will show previews.

Well i found the CBS headstock but i cant figure out how to paint it or preview it

Edit: I found one!!!

Sorry for the huge pic

Now if anybody could just find one that was a color instead of black...
Quote by WantsLesPaul
Last edited by Bitches nBagels at Nov 22, 2009,