hey i haven't seen this done yet on here.

so lets try this. post a pic of your original band (the very first one you were in)

and if you can post logo, what the bands name was (or still is) and what kind of music you played.

ill start.

this was my original band:

this was our logo

we were called "Raid At Dawn" and we played a mix of rock, alternative, and punk.

ok lets see other starting bands.
rise against fan

Quote by Andrea55
My favorite anteater.

Quote by trueamerican
Not only do you have good taste in music, but you have good taste in politics
Quote by lzcougarz3

Paul? Good to see you mate!
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 50-54
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0

on a related note:

You bond your way, we bond ours.
I actually do have schizophrenia, so stop making fun of people who have it.

GEAR:
Boss ME-50
Silvertone Paul Stanley Apocalypse (modded)
Squier Affinity Strat (modded)
Italia Modulo 2
Fender Front 15G
Last edited by DefectedFromGod at Nov 22, 2009,
Damn I haven't played twister since I was young enough for it to not be gay.
This space has been intentionally left blank.
I can't find a pic of the bunch of us together, but here's me playing with my first band Tidus Sloan.
Squier Strat (Jazz/JB) - Dunlop Zakk Wylde Crybaby - Boss MIJ HM-2 Distortion - Peavey Valveking 212 - Fender CD60
my god. i dont know if i should post this...

**** it

this wasnt my first band, but its the first one i have a picture of. still in the same band, but weve gained several years of experience and a bunch of fans and were not as childish looking. which probably helps. here was our logo back then:

heres us now

heres our current logo

damn got some nastalgia from that picture. we were/are some ugly bastards
Quote by ShallowEndings
TS, which one are you?

the second one from the left. the guy with the red bandanna around his head and the beard. (between my brother who is in black and the tall kid with his arms crossed)
rise against fan

Quote by Andrea55
My favorite anteater.

Quote by trueamerican
No picture exists. Our logo was a lame rip off of a Pentacle. We were called Shards of Dark, then The Divide, and then just Divide.

We played once a week for an hour or so in a barn. We played stuff like Godsmack and Creed. Don't judge me, it was peer pressure. Plus i had no taste.
Jesus wouldn't give you the sweat off of his balls if you were dying of thirst.
Quote by Code-E
God, you've gotta be UG's only moron!

Quote by magnum1117
that's right,you certainly are UG's only moron.

Quote by necrosis1193
Read the moron's posts, ironically enough he knows what he says.
Man I don't have any pictures or logos or anything, but my first band was Stonemason. I played bass and we played one gig. We covered Mr. Crowley for a battle of the bands and didn't win. XD
Yeah
inb4 cool story bro
The first band I was with was called Vehement, which eventually became a band called Lithium when we joined up with some people from Montgomery. Vehement was barely a band though, rehearsals usually wound up with me sitting in the garage rocking out at maximum volume while the vocalist and other guitarist would have wrestling matches outside.

Here's one of our earliest pics....

Here's a later promo pic after the members of Vehement left....before we found a drummer.

My Current Mains
- 1996 Fender Jag-Stang with EMG Pickups
- 1998 Fender Jaguar with Cool Rails
- 1982 Hondo Paul Dean II (DiMarzio Super II X2)
- 2010 "Fender" Jazzmaster (Home built)
- 2013 Squier VM Bass VI (stock)
Last edited by Mad-Mike_J83 at Nov 22, 2009,
Quote by misterfarenheit
my first band was called transonic, no pic exists, i played bass. band practice usually consisted of ordering and eating pizza, thinking of better band names, and pretty much everything teenagers typically do besides actualy writing music and practicing.

band practice sounded fun, kinda like my first band.

My first band was called Shazzizle 52 (had to be a pop punk name like Blink 182 or Sum 41). We wrote one crappy song, then we just hung out and changed band names a lot, before firing everyone but myself and the drummer and we still play together today....and have still gotten no where.

UJ:LB !!!

yeah it stood for union jack light bulbs!!!.......im as confused as you believe me
Hey, here's mine

I was in a band for about 3 weeks and I jammed like 4 times but I was way too busy and had to quit. No one wants to jam with me.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls

my first band, our first name was 'cheese Hazzard', but we later changed that to 'the leeks'. we played a mix of indie and rock.
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
I'm still with my first band, but we've just got 2 extra members, and we're now called Midnight Blue

I'm the guy on the left, with the weird facial expression
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
This might be offensive for some people But the band was a big joke, so was out name.

Quote by lzcougarz3

What the hell is up with Ringo? He looks....strange...
Originally Posted by andyscoot
What the hell is up with Ringo? He looks....strange...

Ringo has been replaced by a sex offender
multicolour random messge!

FAC 13
"The hacienda must be rebuilt"
Quote by Fiddelers elbow

Ringo has been replaced by a sex offender

rise against fan

Quote by Andrea55
My favorite anteater.

Quote by trueamerican
I would, if I weren't so terribly embarassed of the band's current existence.
Matter is void. All is vanity. All is nothing. Nothing exists.

But damn does whisky rule

'The Common Unusual'. We were a bizarre alternative band for a little while. I'm all the way on the right. This was probably summer 2006 at the latest...
Yeah, uh-huh...that's what they all say.
Last edited by BassFishin at Nov 22, 2009,
Psicosis. We played covers of mainly this band:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-cPi-0fz9k

I was the old bastard of the band. The drummer was too damn young, 13 years old. The rest were 15, and 16. I was 20 at the time. Still had a really great time, and an epic gig. They were funny kids.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Quote by 9Guitarist9
IT'S NOT ACTUALLY THEM!

Well heres the thing, it's quite obviously John Lennon, and Pauls face is obscured by a mic and i don't know what George looks like from memory, so it could quite easily be them to me.

Smartass
Quote by andyscoot
Well heres the thing, it's quite obviously John Lennon, and Pauls face is obscured by a mic and i don't know what George looks like from memory, so it could quite easily be them to me.

Smartass

Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
Oh heaven forbid I can't recognise a band as well you guys can, such a travesty.
I don't have any pictures, but my first band (which split up about 4 months ago and I'm not in anotherone yet) was originally called The Iron Cheese (before we got serious about it) then The Fifth Ace (until we realized how cliched and faggish that was) and finally Infinite Zero for about the last 5 months of its existence.

We wrote about a million songs, recorded the 3 best ones (out of seven that were any good), and played 2 gigs, where we played 2 of our songs and a cover of Hysteria by Muse.

We started out playing really simple 3-chord rock, but we ended up as a decently technical metalcore band. We had a lot of fun with it, and the only reason we split up is because I started college this year and the rest of the members are still in high school. I was the founder and unofficial manager, and after I left the band just fell apart. I'm still hoping I can get back with one of the guitarists eventually and start another group.
They say that in the army, the food is mighty fine.
The chicken jumped off the table and killed a friend of mine.

Oh lord, I want to go home.
But they won't let me go-o
Ho-oho-ohohahohohome. Hey!
Quote by andyscoot
Oh heaven forbid I can't recognise a band as well you guys can, such a travesty.

That isn't the bad thing, it's the arseholish way you said it
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
Quote by cam_sampbell
That isn't the bad thing, it's the arseholish way you said it

And not the large amount of facepalm's and capital letters?

I realise it's not all of The Beatles, but like I said, I don't know Georges face from memory, so he could have been shooped and Ringo left as he was.