I am. You can go to the relationship thread if you want me to prove it.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Surprisingly nice grammer/capitalization for drunk or buzzed there Jack Off Jill.

(AWESOME name by the way)
Quote by progbass
right Metallica is a given. Personally I like to pretend the bus exploded and killed them all in '86.

GUITAR PEDALS FOR SALE
Quote by acdclandon
Surprisingly nice grammer/capitalization for drunk or buzzed there Jack Off Jill.

(AWESOME name by the way)

I'm on facebook right now convincing this mean girl I went to high school with that I'm currently an award winning relationship advice columnist.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I'm on facebook right now convincing this mean girl I went to high school with that I'm currently an award winning relationship advice columnist.

Nice. Not do-able sober?
Quote by progbass
right Metallica is a given. Personally I like to pretend the bus exploded and killed them all in '86.

GUITAR PEDALS FOR SALE
Quote by Jack Off Jill

not tonight, but last night i was higher than an astronaut.
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
Quote by Scayzar
im abit edrukn too. bhiahhaha

...the reason I made this.
Quote by progbass

GUITAR PEDALS FOR SALE
I have had 2 beers but that's it.

I have a flask of Jim Beam next to me though. I'm thinkin about it
Quote by Hybrid_Xer0

I had a flask full of Jim earlier today, but I drank it. Time for a refill I guess.
Quote by Hybrid_Xer0

Do it, report back.

Quote by ~Mr Brownstone~
I had a flask full of Jim earlier today, but I drank it. Time for a refill I guess.

Jesus man, I just had a couple drinks of wine and I'm feeling pretty good right now.
Quote by progbass

GUITAR PEDALS FOR SALE
My friend was and he lost his credit card... it wasn't a fun night
Gear
Highway One Tele (w/Custom Shop 51 Nocaster pickups)
Standard Tele (modded to Nashville specs)
Reverend Roundhouse

Orange Rockerverb 50 MKI
Vox AC4c1
Jet City JCA20H

And pedals!

"Shiva opens her arms now..
...to make sure I don't get too far"