So i have been told by a few people that they are pretty bad when it comes to reviewing flims,games, and books.

I have also been told the Germans are worse than the Australian Office.

Is this true?
The Germans are seen as being worse, but the Australian one won't introdice an R18 rating for games, so things keep getting banned which makes me RAEG
Quote by UraniYum
Fuck you I'm trying to be caring and shit

Quote by Cb4rabid
Okay guys, I have a confession to make. Not really a confession since it's something that's been bugging me for awhile but I've always been in denial about it.

**** you gilly, it's not what you think
That's why I like the American system. If you look 17, you can buy any damn game you want. Half the time no one even checks your id.
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
That's why I like the American system. If you look 17, you can buy any damn game you want. Half the time no one even checks your id.

It goes beyond that actually, here there's no government agency that regulates things here, sp games and movies can never be banned from release.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by crazysam23_Atax

On torrent sites, they barely ever do.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Quote by whalepudding
On torrent sites, they barely ever do.

Isn't it awesome how some government actively encourage piracy like that?
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by deathdrummer
So i have been told by a few people that they are pretty bad when it comes to reviewing flims,games, and books.

I have also been told the Germans are worse than the Australian Office.

Is this true?

The German system is far, far worse. I tried to import a game from Germany, but websites there only allow you to buy violent games between 11pm-6am. Crazy. And you literally have to enter your ID card information into their system so that they can verify your age.

Compare that to Australia - click 'buy with Paypal/Credit Card' > enter shipping info > done.