Page 1 of 2
And now you expect a public stoning because of your willingness to relinquish whatever manhood you had? You deserve one.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
NOT a cool story, bro.
"I don't claim you'll have a better time with Colt 45...but why take chances" - Billy Dee Williams
why, I'm sure you knew you wouldn't like it, so why go waste your time and money and them come here and bitch about how much of an idiot you are?
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by Kensai
And now you expect a public stoning because of your willingness to relinquish whatever manhood you had? You deserve one.

rough but fair
did you go with a girl?
I've read all the books and didnt mind them but hated twilight. My best friend wanted to see it for some ****ed up reason and needless to say I was bored shitless the entire through and walked out to take a piss at one point. The only thing that kept me entertained were the giggling 13 year olds next to us which was pretty funny.

Also how ****ING RIPPED WAS JACOB!??
Originally Posted by smb
I'm an arrogant bastard - I thought I was good before I'd plucked a note. I was right, of course.

Quote by MetalBass 77
sonsie knows all
i saw it too (girlfriend and i have a bike so dont need to ride on the bandwagon)
same as the first, unbelievable and annoying main characters and awful fight scenes.

however the Dad and the main werewolf made what parts they were in bearable.
Quote by ChucklesMginty
I'll get the the pitchforks and lanterns so we can march towards his house angrily.

I only said lantern because I forgot the correct term for a piece of wood with a fire at the top. What the hell, erm.. I can do this.. They have them in the legend of Zelda...

Torch?
Quote by Kensai

Pft, Twilight destroys womanhood too. It is THAT scary. It destroys HUMANITY.
Quote by ChucklesMginty
I'll get the the pitchforks and lanterns so we can march towards his house angrily.

I only said lantern because I forgot the correct term for a piece of wood with a fire at the top. What the hell, erm.. I can do this.. They have them in the legend of Zelda...

Torch lol:p
Squier Standard Telecaster.
Random Ibanez GIO superstrat
Takamine EG440C Maple Blue

Line 6 Spider III 30 w
Blackheart Killer Ant
Blackheart Little Giant

Line 6 Pod X3 Live
Line 6 Toneport UX-2
Quote by Kensai

No, I'm perfectly confident in my manhood, but either way, the film was awful.

Didn't your mother ever teach you not to say anything if it wasn't nice? Oh, wait, forgot where I was.

I went with about...fifteen girls. And a couple of other guys.

Anybody else see it?
Quote by Xeus
I did

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
I just find it funny that even members of the Vatican have slandered this pitiful excuse of a movie.
Honestly, I feel for you dude. However, I do not easily bend to the wills of women. My current missis invited me out today to go see it with some of our mates...and I havent seen her in about 3 weeks. Yet here I am, sat in the pit.
I remember when I went to the movies with a bunch of girls and a few friends and they chose to see Mamma Mia. Little did I know it was a musical which just pushed me over the edge I left halfway through ofcourse
Originally Posted by smb
I'm an arrogant bastard - I thought I was good before I'd plucked a note. I was right, of course.

Quote by MetalBass 77
sonsie knows all
Quote by sonsie
I remember when I went to the movies with a bunch of girls and a few friends and they chose to see Mamma Mia. Little did I know it was a musical which just pushed me over the edge I left halfway through ofcourse

Been there dude. I was extremely hungover at a friends' house and she decided to watch it. I was incapacitated due to the large quantity of shots and pots and thus couldn't move.

I'm also curious as to why you've read the books...?

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
I'm going to see it with my girlfriend and some friends....to mock it. My girlfriend is a wearing her 'Vampires don't sparkle shirt'....I'll probably be rockin' my Pedobear shirt for lulz.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by Zero-Hartman

If this was directed toward me, I haven't. And due to my first Twilight experience, never will.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Been there dude. I was extremely hungover at a friends' house and she decided to watch it. I was incapacitated due to the large quantity of shots and pots and thus couldn't move.

lol my friend put them in my hands and told me to read them and that they were awesome. I didnt know about any of the hype and it was the first time I'd ever heard of the book so I just read it. tbh they werent too bad and i enjoyed the read but the parady summaries are much funnier
Originally Posted by smb

Quote by MetalBass 77
sonsie knows all
Quote by mita_4
rough but fair
did you go with a girl?

i seen the first one at a cinema with a girl she wasnt to happy when i burst out laughing at shiny vampires...I only really was intrested in it cause i like hayley williams and was like she might be in it.She wasnt but i laughed at shiny vampires and still do
Guitar Gear
Guitar: Ibanez GRG140 (black)
Amp:Peavey Vypyr 75

Bass Gear
Bass: Fender P-bass MIM,Peavey Millenium 5 BXP (x2),Epiphone Thunderbird
Amp:Ampeg PF500 w PF210 cab
Pedals: ODB-3,Big Muff.
Quote by sonsie
lol my friend put them in my hands and told me to read them and that they were awesome. I didnt know about any of the hype and it was the first time I'd ever heard of the book so I just read it. tbh they werent too bad and i enjoyed the read but the parady summaries are much funnier

They weren't horrible but they most definitely aren't as good as near every teenage girl in my school says they are. I always ask if they read aside from Twilight. They say no. I say, exactly. It's poorly written and Meyer is a nutcase trying to live her own fantasy.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
the only part of new moon i like is on the advert when edward gets his faced smashed into the floor, then thrown into some stairs
Quote by uk.mace
This man is smart.

Quote by guitar-guy69
you spelt colors wrong

Tweet me bro.
Dude, I feel for you.
Tim.

You have entered the Twilight Zone
Beyond this world strange things are known
Use this key, unlock the door
See what your fate might have in store
Come explore your dreams' creation
Enter this world of imagination
Quote by mita_4
did you go with a girl?
This. The only way that is acceptable is if you got some as a result.
Only play what you hear. If you don’t hear anything, don’t play anything.
-Chick Corea
you think that's bad?

i had to WORK the Toronto Premiere!!
Do you understand how shitty that was??

I work at the Elgin Theatre as an usher. I have never seen so many goddamn annoying ass preteen brats in one spot before...

dear god.
Quote by -Collapse-
Oh, hello mister tracer! Lets dance!
Quote by CodySG
And we all poop in the sandwiches!

New Drug Chat, Eh? CLICK HERE

pass: misterhoffman
I saw it, read the books too, it was important to my girlfriend, I didn't hate them and I didn't love them, they were alright. Most teenage guys have some huge problem with it because girls get really into it, I think having a huge hate for it is worse than having a huge love of it
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
pfft, I have a friend who went to see it on the first night, and she said that all the emo 14 year olds started screaming when the film started..

geez, It really can't be that good.
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

I'll probably download and watch new moon at some point. I didn't really enjoy the first one but hey, it wasn't a complete disaster either.
"Rational arguments don't usually work on religious people.. Otherwise, there would be no religious people."
Quote by Venice King
I saw it, read the books too, it was important to my girlfriend, I didn't hate them and I didn't love them, they were alright. Most teenage guys have some huge problem with it because girls get really into it, I think having a huge hate for it is worse than having a huge love of it

dude..

you didn't have to show 1500 girls all gushing over "Edward" (A ****IN FAKE STORYBOOK VAMPIRE FOR ****S SAKE) or arguing over whether Jacob Or Edward is better (its not like you have a chance anyway girl, they're clearly both gay and you're 12) and how the last movie was amazing and how much they love stpahnie meyer and when will the next one b....

i don't have the energy to go on. It's SERIOUSLY taxing to put up with that shit for an extended period. You think listening to 2 chicks in the back of English class whisper about it for 20 minutes is too much to bear? Imagine nearly 2 1/2 hours, except with 1500 of them... not to mention the gay ass dudes who came because they actually -- *burp* -- Like it!

the only solace i could take was in my fellow male coworkers and the brave boyfriends who made the trek to the premiere in the name of pussy
Quote by -Collapse-
Quote by CodySG

Last edited by poopsmith666 at Nov 22, 2009,
Quote by poopsmith666
dude..

you didn't have to show 1500 girls all gushing over "Edward" (A ****IN FAKE STORYBOOK VAMPIRE FOR ****S SAKE) or arguing over whether Jacob Or Edward is better (its not like you have a chance anyway girl, they're clearly both gay and you're 12) and how the last movie was amazing and how much they love stpahnie meyer and when will the next one b....

i don't have the energy to go on. It's SERIOUSLY taxing to put up with that shit for an extended period. You think listening to 2 chicks in the back of English class whisper about it for 20 minutes is too much to bear? Imagine nearly 2 1/2 hours, except with 1500 of them... not to mention the gay ass dudes who came because they actually -- *burp* -- Like it!

the pnly solace i could take was in my fellow male coworkers and they brave boyfriends who made the trek to the premiere in the name of pussy

Admittedly some girls take it too far but getting worked up over it is just illogical dude.
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Thankfully, I work as a projectionist in a movie theater (meaning I didn't have to deal with hordes of screaming teenage fan-girls). However, the theaters are completely packed - there was a preview screening of New Moon on Thursday night at 10:00 and there were girls lined up waiting for it at 4:30.
Quote by Venice King
Admittedly some girls take it too far but getting worked up over it is just illogical dude.

ok well, maybe i'm a bit biased, because all of those "some" girls were all concentrated into one theatre at one time for one premiere and I had to deal with them
Quote by -Collapse-
Quote by CodySG

Quote by poopsmith666
ok well, maybe i'm a bit biased, because all of those "some" girls were all concentrated into one theatre at one time for one premiere and I had to deal with them

But it was interesting/weird to see girls react to that Jacob take off his shirt, they went CRAZY, like if any guy went that crazy if a girl took off her top he'd be called a complete pervert... Interesting.
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Quote by BladeSlinger
I'm going to see it with my girlfriend and some friends....to mock it. My girlfriend is a wearing her 'Vampires don't sparkle shirt'....I'll probably be rockin' my Pedobear shirt for lulz.

You realize you're still supporting its creation by paying them. If you bought my product to mock it I would be just as happy.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Page 1 of 2