Page 1 of 2
i wanna try weed but i dont wanna get hooked or start using other shiz...this girl i wanna know wants me to do it with her and ill probs score if i do, but if my rents found i would be disowned/put up for adoption.

can i do this one off without getting hooked
hahahahahahaha getting addicted to weed

edit: to be more constructive, I will say that you're more likely to become an alcoholic after a pint of beer.. although I'm sure someone on here will definintely disagree

editedit: AND to get laid? this is a no-brainer son
Last edited by alexmonty12 at Nov 22, 2009,
I tried weed a few times and I'm not hooked. In fact, I didn't even like it.
If you like it you will probably experience the desire to try it again. It is a mentally, not physically addictive substance.
I did it for 2 years and i was never addicted. I just decided to stop one day, and stopped.
Don't do it man. You take one inhaling of marijuana and the next thing you know you're standing infront of a murdered prostitute with a bloody knife in your hand.

Atleast, that's what the anti-drugs people at my school tells us.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Cannabis is not physically addictive. Yes, you can do it once and never do it again.
It's less addictive than alcohol or coffee.

Why in God's name would you think it would result in you taking other stuff?
Man, drug education sucks.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Last edited by Ur all $h1t at Nov 22, 2009,
I do man... I need.... DA WEED. Thos delicious flaky buds. covered in hairs and crystals just make me go ****ken CRAZY.
I've done it for almost 4 years now and i'm not addicted, weed is not an addictive substance. Just try it, it's always good to try new experiences.
Even God has a Hell, his love for Humanity.
by Friedrich Nietzsche

Call me Edge
Quote by Ur all $h1t
Cannabis is not physically addictive. Yes, you can do it once and never do it again.
It's less addictive than alcohol or coffee.

Why in God's name would you think it would result in you taking other stuff?
Man, drug education sucks.
Don't you know anything?! Weed is a gateway drug to HEROIN which will come and find you in your sleep after you take Cannabis whether you're willing to take it or not! That's why it was vital we raised Cannabis to Class B.
Yes
I did weed about 8 times or so and I'm over it. I have even been around it when ppl are smoking at least 3 times recently and haven't felt the need. Haven't been high for almost 5 months now hell yeh
Haven't done any other drugs.
Last edited by Hybrid_Xer0 at Nov 22, 2009,
It can easily be a one off thing.

Unless u have no friends, are deeply depressed, and hate everything, then smoking one might make you addicted.

If u smoke it a lot, u can get addicted to the tobacco though. (because of the mix).

The "Re-incarnation of Plato" Award 2009
(most intelligent)
The "Good Samaritan" Award 2009 (most helpful)

[font="Palatino Linotype
Who's Andy Timmons??
This thread makes me want to punch puppies in the face.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
weed isnt addictive and it makes scoring better. Dont get too high though
Don't do it man. You take one inhaling of marijuana and the next thing you know you're standing infront of a murdered prostitute with a bloody knife in your hand.

At least, that's what the anti-drugs people at my school tells us.
Quote by Hybrid_Xer0
Yes
I did weed about 8 times or so and I'm over it.

Well done man!

You kicked that habit!
Now 100% humour free, in accordance with the rules.

.fm
.wordpress
Quote by Ur all $h1t
This thread makes me want to punch puppies in the face.

Man, I'm with you 100% on that

I'm holding back the rage..
^

EDIT: Seriously, can this thread end now...

Weed is not addictive, its fun, and practically harmless.

Do it OP, there will be no repercussions and you wont feel like you need to do it again.

Jesus Christ.
Last edited by geetar_man0 at Nov 22, 2009,
Quote by Fleabag

Weed sucks IMO It made me socially awkward.
I would be standing around a bunch of friends, trip the **** out and then think that im leaning towards a person then I'd dive backwards really fast, then realise that I was just imagining it. Everyone is standing around me thinking WTF. Doesn't help when they are all douchebag christians

EDIT: I meant over it as in not a habit, but as in it's no fun
Last edited by Hybrid_Xer0 at Nov 22, 2009,
I think "hahahahahahaha getting addicted to weed" sums it up rather nicely.
Those who have crossed
With direct eyes, to death's other Kingdom
Remember us - if at all - not as lost
Violent souls, but only
As the hollow men
The stuffed men.
Quote by Xeus
do it! but make sure you dont get too stoned or you ont be able to score

too true
Quote by Demonikk
'Practice amp' = amp you practice with? In my case, Peavey 6505+ and 4x12
I don't do things small

Except children.
Like I said before, weed isn't physically addictive, but it IS mentally addictive. Most you you don't seem to realise that. At a high level of addiction it might as well be the same thing. I know plenty of people whos minds have been severely affected after smoking too much weed and it's all down to mental addiction.
Quote by Beserker
Like I said before, weed isn't physically addictive, but it IS mentally addictive. Most you you don't seem to realise that. At a high level of addiction it might as well be the same thing. I know plenty of people whos minds have been severely affected after smoking too much weed and it's all down to mental addiction.

Yeah, but this kid wants to do it once.

He'll smoke it, cough heaps, not really get that stoned, and then not enjoy it.

Chances are he wont do it again anyway.

He shoudnt be doing it anyway by the sound of things.
Quote by Beserker

Things that can be mentally addictive.

Cleaning your teeth
Reading
Call of Duty 4
Chicken

etc.
Quote by Craigo
Things that can be mentally addictive.

Cleaning your teeth
Reading
Call of Duty 4
Chicken

etc.

Indeed they can. I'm not sure what your point is. Those things (with the possible exception of C.O.D) are not as harmful as weed can be. They're probably less addictive too, as they're not really as pleasurable, and they're more event-specific (teeth cleaning: in the morning or when you need it, chicken: when you're hungry, but weed: any time is good). I myself have a slight mental addiction to all those things including weed, but I experience the strongest craving when I think of smoking a fat one.
Last edited by Beserker at Nov 22, 2009,
Whatever you do, under no circumstances should you get baked AND go horse riding. Having read the papers, I understand that this would lead to ecstasy. Statistically, you have very little chance of surviving such an activity. The horse would probably come down with a bad case of schizophrenia too HORSE HARMING BASTARD!
...Bleep Bloop...
I've done it once, I don't feel the need to do it again. But even so, drug thread.
hello
Quote by Beserker
Indeed they can. I'm not sure what your point is. Those things (with the possible exception of C.O.D) are not as harmful as weed can be. They're probably less addictive too, as they're not really as pleasurable. I myself have a slight mental addiction to all those things including weed, but I experience the strongest craving when I think of smoking a fat one.

That's you though, not the majority of people who have smoked weed in their lives at all. And damage done by weed is little.
Quote by Craigo
That's you though, not the majority of people who have smoked weed in their lives at all.

How do you know that? You don't.
And damage done by weed is little.

I really must disagree there, this may be anecdotal, but I have many friends and acquaintances who, sometimes through their own admission, have become, to put it simply, noticeably less sharp and more forgetful, through overuse of weed (we're talking serious overuse though). In some cases they have become quite different people personality wise.

Worse, I've seen it either trigger or exacerbate mental illness, and in the case of my uncle, cause lung cancer (certainly, tobacco was probably the main culprit there, but he never smoked cigarettes and like most other weed smokers, tobacco was an essential part of the cannabis intake).

Now none of that may be proof positive of anything, but certainly I think it's clear that weed is more harmful than most of you think. I'm all for it, but seriously people, it's not something that will have no effect on your mental and physical health.
Last edited by Beserker at Nov 22, 2009,
Page 1 of 2