So for a school Art project i have to do two expressionist pictures and i have NO idea what to do

ideas pit?
Quote by webbtje
You should draw two expressionist pictures.

Might just as well, who could tell the difference between the painting done by a "proffessional" artist and the drawing done by some monkey having a seizure?
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai
Might just as well, who could tell the difference between the painting done by a "proffessional" artist and the drawing done by some monkey having a seizure?

lol no we have to do our own pictures but im not sure if i should do a completely abstract one of actually of something

Is there a difference???

is no body in the pit interested in art??
Just paint about something of your routine, that can't go wrong in an expressionist painting.
Even God has a Hell, his love for Humanity.
by Friedrich Nietzsche

Call me Edge
Cut your wrists over a peice of A4 paper then photocopy that picture into your computer, shoop your blood blue and print it.

then scribble on both peices with a green texta.

Expressionism is fun
It has come to my recent attention that our good friend CoreysMonster is not permanently detained in the Fotb.

i would like to make an apology to the following people:

that is all.

I use Linux
Quote by Edgecrsuher
Just paint about something of your routine, that can't go wrong in an expressionist painting.

but i dont really get expressionism (i missed the lesson we had explaining it) how do i make something like walking to school or having a shower expressionist?
If you know the art work called The Scream by Edvard Munch then you got an idea of Expressionism.

The goal of Expressionism is to depict objective reality. You paint more of what your emotions are showing and not what is actually there. At least that's what I always understood it as. I was never interested in Expressionism.

You're also making this harder than it actually is. Just look up a few Expressionism paintings and get ideas of what you can do.
Quote by FallsDownStairs
If you know the art work called The Scream by Edvard Munch then you got an idea of Expressionism.

The goal of Expressionism is to depict objective reality. You paint more of what your emotions are showing and not what is actually there. At least that's what I always understood it as. I was never interested in Expressionism.

You're also making this harder than it actually is. Just look up a few Expressionism paintings and get ideas of what you can do.

im looking at a window, im angry, its still a window

How do i do this just with like random lines everwhere?
Quote by Tedis1111
im looking at a window, im angry, its still a window

How do i do this just with like random lines everwhere?

Uh, no. What colors represent anger? What are somethings you can exaggerate the window into what you're feeling?

You don't have to use the window, you can use the scenery outside of it. For example, it's raining over here and it looks quite gloomy and depressing. I can make things look dark and out of place, with rain falling to depict that it's gloomy.

As I said before, you're making this harder than it actually is. If you're not being serious about your art class, drop out of it. I don't like when people don't take art seriously and see it as an easy class.
Quote by FallsDownStairs
Uh, no. What colors represent anger? What are somethings you can exaggerate the window into what you're feeling?

You don't have to use the window, you can use the scenery outside of it. For example, it's raining over here and it looks quite gloomy and depressing. I can make things look dark and out of place, with rain falling to depict that it's gloomy.

As I said before, you're making this harder than it actually is. If you're not being serious about your art class, drop out of it. I don't like when people don't take art seriously and see it as an easy class.

i am sorry im no good at this arty stuff

im in year 9 im not sure if you in america but in England we dont get a choice what we take untill next year

But thank you, you have been a great help