Already been posted.

also, for now, dont care.
It has come to my recent attention that our good friend CoreysMonster is not permanently detained in the Fotb.

i would like to make an apology to the following people:

that is all.

I use Linux
Seen it, doesn't change a thing.
Anthropomorphic global climate change is happening, that is the opinion of the vast majority of scientific groups in the field.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
The correct term is 'crackers'.
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
Quote by Simsimius
The correct term is 'crackers'.

Yeah, this is partially true, however hackers and crackers possess the same skills and abilities. What we would call a 'cracker' would also be known as black-hat hacking - and given the type of server these guys blew open, it remains to see whether their intentions are good or bad. If anthropogenic global warming does get debunked, and this information as alleged is true, then these institutions and whatever powers behind them have been doing humanity a great disservice.

I would not call them cracker just yet.
LtBrenton

Quote by Douglas Adams
The art of flying lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.

Quote by soulflyV

If I didn't have a mudkip in there, I'd sig that.

http://ltbrenton.wordpress.com My blog. Check it out.

☠ ☠ ☠
pubes quit posting this shit!

Your just finding it on the Internet and putting it here and this is like your 9th one!!!
Quote by 23:50 inbleach
can't i just eat the fucking cactus?

Quote by WildChicken
Go suck a cat westdyolf!

Quote by Cat Of Pain
So, West...

I hear you'll suck my cat...

Ill suck your cat
PEACE LOVE PANCAKES
call me zach

chocolate chip pancakes!
Quote by westdyolf
pubes quit posting this shit!

Your just finding it on the Internet and putting it here and this is like your 9th one!!!

huh?
You keep bringin shit up from like aol news and shit lol
Quote by 23:50 inbleach
can't i just eat the fucking cactus?

Quote by WildChicken
Go suck a cat westdyolf!

Quote by Cat Of Pain
So, West...

I hear you'll suck my cat...

Ill suck your cat
PEACE LOVE PANCAKES
call me zach

chocolate chip pancakes!
Quote by LtBrenton
Yeah, this is partially true, however hackers and crackers possess the same skills and abilities. What we would call a 'cracker' would also be known as black-hat hacking - and given the type of server these guys blew open, it remains to see whether their intentions are good or bad. If anthropogenic global warming does get debunked, and this information as alleged is true, then these institutions and whatever powers behind them have been doing humanity a great disservice.

I define a hacker as someone who edits software to build something better/different then the original.

I define a cracker as someone who obtains access to 'unauthorised' areas [ie someones computer, access to a web server, an email account, etc.].
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
Amp:
- Laney VC15

RIP DIO
Quote by westdyolf
You keep bringin shit up from like aol news and shit lol

um...I haven't posted a news article thread in a while. And if I do, its probably on the belief it could make a good discussion. If people like it, they post, if they dont, then they dont post. Quite as simple as that really
how do you become a hacker / cracker?
Ill Take it all
Arrows and Guns.. Hundreds and more

Save you from one
Don't care until some kind of verification is done that doesn't involve right-wing newspapers and no-name bloggers.

And even if it's totally true, this represents a small part of the climate sciences community, and there's no real smoking gun in there, just some guys going "You know that guy -insert opposition figure here-? Yeah, he's a dick."
Quote by LtBrenton

I am, sir, officially offended.
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
Quote by Pencil Man
I am, sir, officially offended.

Huh? I kinda see what you did there but...I am unsure.
LtBrenton

Quote by Douglas Adams
The art of flying lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.

Quote by soulflyV

If I didn't have a mudkip in there, I'd sig that.

http://ltbrenton.wordpress.com My blog. Check it out.

☠ ☠ ☠
Whether this debunks popular theory or not, I still think a lot of people "drink the kool-aid" and are too willing to believe everything that's thrown at them, and I'm talking about both sides. I'm tired of hearing all of this bullshit about Global Warming, the government is definitely using it to ass-rape taxpayers by making the average american pay thousands more per year.
As long it isn't the mexican's fault, all I can say is "IT'S ALL GOOD MAN!"
#25 for top 100 UGer of 2009
UG's 2nd Funniest UGer and 3rd most likely to be a Serial Killer of 2009, 2nd of 2011
Quote by dudius
Whether this debunks popular theory or not, I still think a lot of people "drink the kool-aid" and are too willing to believe everything that's thrown at them, and I'm talking about both sides. I'm tired of hearing all of this bullshit about Global Warming, the government is definitely using it to ass-rape taxpayers by making the average american pay thousands more per year.

Yes, because unlike believing a vast government conspiracy (which you didn't back up in anyway), accepting the evidence and the thousands of peer reviewed papers on climate change is ''drinking the kool-aid''

Makes perfect sense
Without a good harmonic knowledge, one cannot expect to become a great jazz soloist ~ Horace Silver

Quote by dietermoreno
Is it possible for 6 string guitar to tune lower than drop C and scales still work?
Quote by Simsimius
I define a hacker as someone who edits software to build something better/different then the original.

I define a cracker as someone who obtains access to 'unauthorised' areas [ie someones computer, access to a web server, an email account, etc.].

Well, it appears you're wrong on both.

Hacker: someone who plays golf poorly.
Cracker: a thin crisp wafer made of flour and water with or without leavening and shortening; unsweetened or semisweet.

hello
Quote by opc100
Well, it appears you're wrong on both.

Hacker: someone who plays golf poorly.
Cracker: a thin crisp wafer made of flour and water with or without leavening and shortening; unsweetened or semisweet.

Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
Amp:
- Laney VC15

RIP DIO