Who knows, When I bought my DEAN Yellow and Black Devil from Musician's Friend about a year ago they say it was only 1 of 100. It came with a framed copy of the drawing Dimebag did when he designed the guitar a wall hanger and a gold pick but no certificate or special numbering. All I have is a copy of the bill of sale and a screen shot of the page on MF. IMO it's no different than all the other Yellow and Black Devils I have seen and tried.

John
Don't even go near the DIME guitars... they are plastering his name all over the place. Not worth it at all IMO. $1200 theres loads of other stuff out there that beats it even with a lower price. IMO schecter is a definate win
The union jack is ugly IMO

It's the union flag! They lost the damn war but are still proud as ever!
Quote by 23:50 inbleach
can't i just eat the fucking cactus?

Quote by WildChicken
Go suck a cat westdyolf!

Quote by Cat Of Pain
So, West...

I hear you'll suck my cat...

Ill suck your cat
PEACE LOVE PANCAKES
call me zach

chocolate chip pancakes!
Quote by MeLodicDethMTL
Don't even go near the DIME guitars... they are plastering his name all over the place. Not worth it at all IMO. $1200 theres loads of other stuff out there that beats it even with a lower price. IMO schecter is a definate win

I got it for 600 bucks.

On a side note, I mainly went for the looks here (Obviously) but i do check its specs, and i would never have bought something like a Bronze Warlock
Quote by westdyolf
The union jack is ugly IMO

The razorback could have a psychedelic V paint job for all i care, as long as it's not a DB.
Eurgh, dean seriously need to just...stop releasing new colour schemes for these things.

The other guitarist in my band has one of the black/grey ones and its one of the most horrible guitars i've ever played.
Top lel.
Quote by Kexmeister
I got it for 600 bucks.

On a side note, I mainly went for the looks here (Obviously) but i do check its specs, and i would never have bought something like a Bronze Warlock

600 bucks then i guess its fine. Btw was urs MIK or MIC.
Quote by westdyolf

wait, what?

union jack

are you thinking of this?

Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Quote by MeLodicDethMTL
600 bucks then i guess its fine. Btw was urs MIK or MIC.

Not sure actually, didn't arrive yet - My guess would be Korea as all the other Razorbacks from the store are. (except for the USA models ofc)
Quote by the memory
Eurgh, dean seriously need to just...stop releasing new colour schemes for these things.

The other guitarist in my band has one of the black/grey ones and its one of the most horrible guitars i've ever played.

Go try a 150 dollar Bronze Warlock and come back
Unfortunately... i've had to play one of them too.

The deans neck is just a horrible shape and it felt really...plasticy?
Dimebucker pickups are also total shit imo
Top lel.
Quote by the memory
Unfortunately... i've had to play one of them too.

The deans neck is just a horrible shape and it felt really...plasticy?
Dimebucker pickups are also total shit imo

Did you play one of the low-end DBs or one of the 255s?
Quote by MeLodicDethMTL
Seriously people has got to stay away from those razorback/ vs. If you want a V go for ESP or Jackson...

What are you talking about dude, i've never mentioned anything about a V?
Quote by Kexmeister
Did you play one of the low-end DBs or one of the 255s?

Not sure, it definetly cost somewhere around the £700/800 mark though

I'm assuming the neck shape is similar on all deans though?
Top lel.
Quote by the memory
Not sure, it definetly cost somewhere around the £700/800 mark though

I'm assuming the neck shape is similar on all deans though?

Wouldn't know, but the plasticy feel could be due to low end wood/paint ;O
It was more than just that though, it was the actual shape of the neck too. It was a weird kinda slightly rounded V. Really sore on my left hand actually
Top lel.
Quote by the memory
It was more than just that though, it was the actual shape of the neck too. It was a weird kinda slightly rounded V. Really sore on my left hand actually

Ah well, every guitarist (not only beginners) has a SQUIER strat at where i live, so thought i'd go for the polar opposite X_X
right well to steer away from the dean bashing, te 255 union jacks are sorta only certain amounts, thats just the USA models but you can usually find some of the korean models with the same paintjob floating around
Guitars
Custom Les Paul
Custom ZW Bullseye
Brunswick BD200CE
Epiphone ZW Custom Camo
Custom Fender Highway Tele Daphne Blue
Parker Nitefly M
Squier Classic Vibes Strat W/BKPs
Ibanez SZR720QM W/EMGs
Quote by nav00
right well to steer away from the dean bashing, te 255 union jacks are sorta only certain amounts, thats just the USA models but you can usually find some of the korean models with the same paintjob floating around

USA models are using Distressed Union Jack paint jobs, while korean ones are just plain Union Jacks.
Quote by the memory

I beg to differ.

It's probably just the USA Series, which I highly doubt yours is for $600. Here's the USA Series with a price tag of $5000. http://www.instrumentpro.com/P-DEAURZRUJR.html
Endorsed by Dean Guitars 07-10
2003 Gibson Flying V w/ Moon Inlay
2006 Fender All-American Partscaster
SVK ELP-C500 Custom

1964 Fender Vibro Champ
1989 Peavey VTM60

[thread="1166208"]Gibsons Historic Designs[/thread]
Quote by Kexmeister
That's a rebel.

Sh*t, sry about that. Here's one from Neal's Music, a big time Dean dealer. Price is $3499.99 http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200379960342&rvr_id=&crlp=1_263602_263622&UA=WXI7&GUID=1cec1d941250a0e20213b923fdb70c2d&itemid=200379960342&ff4=263602_263622
Endorsed by Dean Guitars 07-10
2003 Gibson Flying V w/ Moon Inlay
2006 Fender All-American Partscaster
SVK ELP-C500 Custom

1964 Fender Vibro Champ
1989 Peavey VTM60

[thread="1166208"]Gibsons Historic Designs[/thread]
Quote by Flux'D

Yeah, that could be it. Although the only reason mine is 600 bucks is because it's a b-stock - not sure what they would cost brand new.
If you want a real Dime Union Jack Distressed guitar at a bargain price there is a great one on Ebay from Daddy's Junky Music. I buy a lot of guitars from them both at their stores and thru Ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Dean-Dimebag-Darrell-Razorback-Union-Jack-Distress-USA_W0QQitemZ200408557382QQcmdZViewItemQQptZGuitar?hash=item2ea947e746

That's less than half the price they are asking online at other retailers. If I had the dough I would get it and sit on it for a little while.

John
Quote by johnro6659
If you want a real Dime Union Jack Distressed guitar at a bargain price there is a great one on Ebay from Daddy's Junky Music. I buy a lot of guitars from them both at their stores and thru Ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Dean-Dimebag-Darrell-Razorback-Union-Jack-Distress-USA_W0QQitemZ200408557382QQcmdZViewItemQQptZGuitar?hash=item2ea947e746

That's less than half the price they are asking online at other retailers. If I had the dough I would get it and sit on it for a little while.

John

They've mislabelled that one, that's not even a union jack.
The Union Jack is not known as the Union Jack unless its flown on a ship, otherwise it's the Union Flag.

So its the Union Flag guitar, not Union Jack

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by aaronni
They've mislabelled that one, that's not even a union jack.

thats... actually. SO BAD :|

How could they honestly mislabel that? lol
Top lel.
Quote by the memory
thats... actually. SO BAD :|

How could they honestly mislabel that? lol

I know surely they can tell the difference between the flags, it's Britain's flag ffs.
I know that is the Rebel/Confederate flag but I have seen it referred as the Union or Union Jack on several web sites I just thought that's what DEAN called it.

Actually the North (Union) used the same flag we use today.

John