does anyone know if i can use a upside down can of air to freeze this wart i have on my finger off. its eiter that or im goint o cut it off myself. im sick of it

i have gone to the doctor and all he did was give me aldara. its a cream he said to rub on it and its suppose to make my immune system kill it. iv been doing it for two months now and no change.
F' IT
(whats the worst that could happen)
Last edited by MANNN at Nov 22, 2009,
Don't go to a dermatologist or anything! It's not like they're actually professionally trained to do this!

Just cut your finger off.
Upside down...can...of air? Not sure what you mean.

You can get stuff for warts at pharmacies and stuff, much easier that way.
🙈 🙉 🙊
burn it. just put a spoon to a lighter and push it on the wart. it hurts a lot, but its worked for me
Just bite it off man.
Quote by david9d5
You, my friend, win in epic proportions

Quote by sharpshootr55

Man... now I gotta clean my laptop screen.

Quote by ozzyismetal
^That has too much win for me to handle....
I think I need a glass of water and a nap.

Don't listen to people who tell you to go to a doctor. We're the pit. We know EVERYTHING about medical issues.
Oh, you wouldn't want an angel watching over
Surprise, surprise, they wouldn't wanna watch
The only way it will go away is if you finger a gypsy grandmother. Best of luck.
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
Quote by MANNN
a upside down can of air to freeze this wart i have on my finger off.

really ts?

really?
It has come to my recent attention that our good friend CoreysMonster is not permanently detained in the Fotb.

i would like to make an apology to the following people:

that is all.

I use Linux
I had a wart on my thumb. Doctor froze it, and it was still there two weeks later. Tried again, didn't work. So I pulled the bitch off, and it was fine, just a little sore. Not that I reccomend this method.
i found that freezing kits just made it painful, and reduced the size, but didn't get them to go away- go to the doctors and asks about a product called 'salatac' it worked really well for me- i had about 11 warts, some years old, they're all gone now- took about 6 weeks for the largest and oldest (but the freezing kits did nothing to those ones, so its worth it)
Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds.
Quote by Venice King
The only way it will go away is if you finger a gypsy grandmother. Best of luck.

Go to your local pharmacist/druggist and ask for advice. Going to a doctor is a little extreme.
Just buy some of the stuff in a Pharmacist that lets you freeze it yourself. Trust me, it's worked for me. But don't worry if it takes more than one dose.

I used Wartner
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
I had a wart on my wrist, and I went to the dermatologist to freeze it off. It finally peeled off, but instead of skin growing back, the wart did again. He said the bacteria was still there. It took three tries. Thanks for bringing back horrible memories.
Angus = god
Quote by bikerboyjosh
i found that freezing kits just made it painful, and reduced the size, but didn't get them to go away- go to the doctors and asks about a product called 'salatac' it worked really well for me- i had about 11 warts, some years old, they're all gone now- took about 6 weeks for the largest and oldest (but the freezing kits did nothing to those ones, so its worth it)

I'm curious to know how you got 11 warts? I mean damn you'd think after one bad encounter with a frog you would learn your lesson!
I read the title as weeze farts, i'm disappointed that its not about weeze farts tbh
Member of the Bass Militia, PM Nutter_101 to join

Quote by bass-boy-garith
well done mr. kiss my bass, well done
Medical advice from The Pit? Bad plan, dude.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
I love how people come to the pit for medical advice lolololol
Gear
Bugera 6262 Head
Harley Benton G212 Vintage
Ibanez RGA 121 Prestige
ESP LTD DJ600
Fender USA Stratecaster
Maxon O808
TC Electronic Flashback Delay
ISP Decimator
MXR 10 Band EQ
Boss T-U3 Tuner Pedal
Quote by kiss my bass
I read the title as weeze farts, i'm disappointed that its not about weeze farts tbh

........and now i am too!

i dont know why but 'Weeze Farts' is the funniest thing i have heard in a long time!
RIP Turnip. RIP MCA.
RIP #58.
You know you can buy wart/verruca freezing kits from the shop?
Neanderthal man.
ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ
I wouldn't do anything stupid.

I know this sort of falls under a medical advice thread, but there are over the counter things you can buy for this that don't require a doctor.

So I'll let it go.
i had one on my when i was little and my mum took me to the doctor who cut it off. it was awful never doing that again. then a few years ago i got another one on my foot. so rather than goign back to the doctor i used some ice cubes to try n numb my foot n then used my pen knife to cut it out, it bled quite abit but never came back.
Quote by CorduroyEW
Trust me... I'm a luthier.

Did I listen to pop music because I was miserable? Or was I miserable because I listened to pop music? - High Fidelity