Page 1 of 7
So last night, i was at my girlfriends house, and she has a little brother. Well my girlfriends little brother is 11, and he went downstairs to play xbox, while me n my gf watched a movie. My gf was distracted, and she ended up sucking my penis. Well, shes goin at it and im so effin happy, then, her little brother walks upstairs and sees her sucking me on the couch. Definately my most FML moment.
Any more FML moments from yall in the pit?
Gear:

Fender Roadhouse Strat
EC-1000 JB/'59
Fender Mark Hoppus bass
Eleven Rack
Peavey Classic 50 power amp
GK Neo 4x10
Misspelling the title of a topic I just posted is pretty awkward
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

Quote by John Frusciante
Music isn't the Olympics. It's not about showing other people what you can do with a piece of wood in your hands that has strings on, it's about making sounds that are good.
Stop bragging.
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
Kid, you don't want to challenge the pit in the awkward moments category...
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Pics or it didn't happen
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Well... this is pretty ackward
Fender Deluxe Players Stratocaster
Epiphone G-400
Laney VC30
Boss DS-2
Boy, don't get me started on my ackward moments.
Actually, I don't even have any...
Oh, you wouldn't want an angel watching over
Surprise, surprise, they wouldn't wanna watch
Well when I was 11 I met my sister's boyfriend, then went to play CoD.
I then went upstairs to ask her something and saw her suckin' his dick.
I was like:

"Well... This is Ackward."
❝Don't be afraid of death, but of an inadequate life❞
Bertolt Bretcht

Are you from northeastern america? If not, you should't be saying ackward.
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
I think it's a lot more awkward for your girlfriend. She's not gonna have much fun at the next family meal...
🙈 🙉 🙊
Quote by KirkMetallica
Well when I was 11 I met my sister's boyfriend, then went to play CoD.
I then went upstairs to ask her something and saw her suckin' his dick.
I was like:

"Well... This is Ackward."

He said last night, nice try though.

But yeah I'd imagine that would be pretty awkward, what happened afterwards or did he just stare until you finished?
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
Quote by Winsbury
All I read was "little... penis"

All I read was "I...was...penis"
"This is Sierra-259, you got Spartans on the ground, sir. We're not going anywhere."

Fender Partscaster

Vox AC4TV

Korg Pitchblack Tuner
TC Electronics Nova Repeater
Electro Harmonix Big Muff Pi
MXR Micro Amp
EH Holy Grail Reverb
Quote by Run Erratic
nevermind 'Ackward' wat the hell does 'FML' mean?

Fuck My Life. Tis a website.
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
//////////////////////////////////////HEALTH
Last edited by sg255 at Nov 22, 2009,
A while back.. several months, I thought it'd be an awesome idea to try experimenting fapping with lube (bear in mind this is approx. 2am). I couldn't think of anything to use, I had nothing in my room and I wasn't prepared to walk around the house rummaging at unsociable hours, bollock naked with a projecting erection.
I looked up on my shelf, SHAMPOO! What a brilliant idea! I poured a good amount into my hand and started going for it. It felt good for the first 40 seconds. After that it started to get pretty sticky. After a good 5-10 minutes and still no climax, I gave up hope.
I got out of bed (pitch black room), with a raging, red erection. I opened my door to creep into the bathroom to wash of the pathetic excuse for lubricant I had so elegantly massaged into my cock, only to find my Dad stood in the hallway, whilst I stood there in horror with a 'rock on' lathered in thick white sticky cream.

Needless to say... it was very ackward.

Do I win something?
ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ
Quote by paintballcrazy7
My gf was distracted, and she ended up sucking my penis.

Quote by Lespauljames
fuc|< my life

That looks freakin' nasty.

Anyway, it's "fuck my life"

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
Quote by Vauxite
A while back.. several months, I thought it'd be an awesome idea to try experimenting fapping with lube (bear in mind this is approx. 2am). I couldn't think of anything to use, I had nothing in my room and I wasn't prepared to walk around the house rummaging at unsociable hours, bollock naked with a projecting erection.
I looked up on my shelf, SHAMPOO! What a brilliant idea! I poured a good amount into my hand and started going for it. It felt good for the first 40 seconds. After that it started to get pretty sticky. After a good 5-10 minutes and still no climax, I gave up hope.
I got out of bed (pitch black room), with a raging, red erection. I opened my door to creep into the bathroom to wash of the pathetic excuse for lubricant I had so elegantly massaged into my cock, only to find my Dad stood in the hallway, whilst I stood there in horror with a 'rock on' lathered in thick white sticky cream.

Do I win something?

Made my day (thankyou dearly)
Quote by Vauxite

Do I win something?

Should have said something like "What are you looking at? It's neutral pH and moisturising effects keep my pubes silky smooth and with firm roots from the first wash."
🙈 🙉 🙊
My sister walked in on me going down on my girlfriend.

It was ackward.
Matter is void. All is vanity. All is nothing. Nothing exists.

But damn does whisky rule
Oh god, there's a bitch in my class who pronounces it as"ackward".

I hate you TS
Quote by Vauxite

Do I win something?

You win Mick Jagger

Quote by paintballcrazy7
My gf was distracted, and she ended up sucking my penis.

im pretty sure this means you raped her
NOPE
my boyfriend's sister walked in on us doin' the dirty that's probably on a similar level of ackward
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
Quote by jgbsmith
my boyfriend's sister walked in on us doin' the dirty that's probably on a similar level of ackward

If she didn't know he was gay then I think it may be a higher level of ackwardness.
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
Last edited by Venice King at Nov 22, 2009,