Hey there,

I need your help with selecting the final pedals for my pedalboard. Th reason for this: not a single store nearby has a very wide selection of pedals, I will need to order some and that means I cant try them out. And tbh, I dont feel like watching 10.000 demo's on youtube to get the thing I need. I hope some of you can advice me some pedals so I can look into them. But first this is my current board:

Vox Wah
Digitech Whammy
Hardwire Metal Distortion
Hardwire Valve Distorton
Hardwire Chorus
Hardwire Delay/Looper
Boss Phaseshifter
Boss Overdrive (tho tend to use amp overdrive)
NYC Big Muff

so what do I need? I want to add an suppressor, compressor, and an equalizer, and possibly a Volume Pedal.

I play on a MIM strat or Gibson Les Paul studio. I own a Fender deville amp. The I wish to play vary from Heavy blues to fat Modern rock. I like toying around with sounds alot. Hope you guys can help me out.
EQ - Danelectro Fish N Chips or Artec EQ
Compressor - Rothwell LoveSqueeze
Noise Gate - ISP Decimator
Volume/Wah - Roger Mayer Vision Wah
Quote by Kensai
You'll find whisky very different, but try it and you'll grow into it, soon you and whisky are one, but still two, lovers dancing across a frozen lake under moonlight, wrapped in honey and warmth.

Sums up whisky perfectly
Quote by WtrPlyr

You should know dude, otherwise you don't need it.

^This.

There's no reason to buy a pedal to "complete" your board. You should be thinking "hey, I could use this effect to get this sound for this song" or "I could use a boost, how about an overdrive?/I get a lot of hiss, what's a good noise gate?" and then consider buying a pedal. Having long chains of pedals can suck tone. I'd wait until you feel the need for a particular effect, that way when you do need it you have the money to buy it.
Quote by WtrPlyr

Noise suppressor: iSP Decimator
Compressor: Barber Tone Press
EQ: MXR 10-band or 6-band

+1
Fender American Deluxe Strat, Epiphone Firebird Studio Worn Cherry, Adam Black S5ce

Dunlop Crybaby, Korg Pitchblack, Keeley BD-2, Proco Vintage Rat, MXR Script Phase 90, Danelectro Chorus, Marshall Echohead

Peavey Classic 30