I recently noticed a crack in the finish. on the back of the headstock of my C-1 Bloodmoon. I asked the guys at the music store if it was under warranty, and they said they weren't sure if the warranty covered a finish crack. Since Schecter's website is sh1t, I couldn't find much out myself. I think the crack originated from a problem with one of the tuners, since it comes from right underneath one of them. It doesn't bother me now, but I'm worried it will spread.

tl;dr: There's a crack in my Schecter's finish. Is it under warranty?
you're going to worry about a finish crack on the BACK of the head stock? it's nothing. it probably won't spread, and it's probbably not covered since you can't prove that it wasn't self-inflicted, which voids warranties. I say, donn't worry about it.
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"
No way is any company going to replace a guitar because of a crack in the paint.
Quote by randomhero93
you're going to worry about a finish crack on the BACK of the head stock? it's nothing. it probably won't spread, and it's probbably not covered since you can't prove that it wasn't self-inflicted, which voids warranties. I say, donn't worry about it.

Oh it's spreading. It's probbably about an inch longer than it was two weeks ago. I already said I wouldn't be worried about it if I didn't think it was going to spread. And I donn't think it's self inflicted. As I said before, it originates from under one of the tuners. Maybe it was on too tight.

And Roc. I know you laughed at that Ballbuster pic.
Quote by In The Mist
Oh it's spreading. It's probbably about an inch longer than it was two weeks ago. I already said I wouldn't be worried about it if I didn't think it was going to spread. And I donn't think it's self inflicted. As I said before, it originates from under one of the tuners. Maybe it was on too tight.

And Roc. I know you laughed at that Ballbuster pic.

i need to see pics...
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"