I'm looking to sell or trade my Gibson BFG, it''s in perfect condition with Gibson hard case. I'll add pics later.

Basically I'm after a new valve amp, combo or head, either Marshall, Orange, Engl or Laney. 50 or 100 watt.

Please, please, please do not try and offer other guitars for it, and no valvestates...

£695 ono.
Pictures and References will get you a long way
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Quote by MatrixClaw
Pictures and References will get you a long way

Wow, yeah thanks for that. Thank goodness you're here...

Like I said, pics to follow - and here's a link for you to browse: http://s744.photobucket.com/albums/xx90/waywardchild01/Gibson%20BFG/

References? Mine or the guitar? If you don't know what the BFG is then why look?

For those looking for other reasons than wanting to feel better about themselves, I'm based in the North West and happy to deliver within a reasonable distance of Leeds and Manchester.
Nope, no references. What other sites do you want?

I'm on Ebay and have 100% feedback if that helps and the guitar is also on Gumtree in Leeds and Manchester if you want to search for it and contact me that way.

All I'm trying to do is sell I guitar I no longer need and maybe get my hands on an amp. This site was recommended by a friend who uses it but he didn't mention I would get such a warm reception, or that I needed to get pass the gate keepers with the secret handshake...

If you have any concerns then PM me and I'll give you my mobile number to call or whatever you feel you need to have to move forward.

Otherwise - Still got a Gibson BFG in Trans Black for sale £695 or to trade for a decent valve combo or head.

Please don't leave comments unless they're relevant to the guitar.