Page 1 of 2
...and in the median of the parkway there was a man doing something. At first it looked like he was digging something up. But when we get closer we notice this guy is chopping this deers head off! I know he didn't shoot it or kill it because his truck was on the other side of the parkway. But he's just chopping this deers head off like he does it everyday. It kind of made sick seeing this guy do this. I mean I have nothing against hunting it's just that this guy didn't even kill the animal and take it to fix it for food he just chops it's head off for a trophy. So what does the pit think of this?
Blue Red Yellow Green
I think you should stay out of my deer head business.
If 4 more people tell me to go back to writing The Vanishing Point, I will.

UG's Commie Pinko Bedwetter
Quote by FOYSTA
...and in the median of the parkway there was a man doing something. At first it looked like he was digging something up. But when we get closer we notice this guy is chopping this deers head off! I know he didn't shoot it or kill it because his truck was on the other side of the parkway. But he's just chopping this deers head off like he does it everyday. It kind of made sick seeing this guy do this. I mean I have nothing against hunting it's just that this guy didn't even kill the animal and take it to fix it for food he just chops it's head off for a trophy. So what does the pit think of this?

hold up, did you see him just take the head and dump the body? or are you assuming he did?
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
No he chopped the head off with an axe and just left
Blue Red Yellow Green
Quote by mooney99
who goes to church

That's not funny
Blue Red Yellow Green
I don't see a problem... If he wants it he's probably gonna put it to better use than if it just rotted on the side of the road.

or he might just like bestiality.
Gear
Highway One Tele (w/Custom Shop 51 Nocaster pickups)
Standard Tele (modded to Nashville specs)
Reverend Roundhouse

Orange Rockerverb 50 MKI
Vox AC4c1
Jet City JCA20H

And pedals!

"Shiva opens her arms now..
...to make sure I don't get too far"
Maybe he really liked the deers head. Seeing as the deer is no longer alive it would have been a shame to let it go to waste if somebody has a use for it. Some sort of deviant sex toy I'd wager.
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
Also, I'd like to mention that since you were on your way back from church and saw such an odd sight, WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW???
If 4 more people tell me to go back to writing The Vanishing Point, I will.

UG's Commie Pinko Bedwetter
Oh you religious sheep and your encounters with deer hunters.
❝Don't be afraid of death, but of an inadequate life❞
Bertolt Bretcht

Quote by mooney99
who goes to church

I do.

And TS, was the deer alive? Because that'd just be messed up.
Well now no need to bash on him for going to church guys, to each his/her own pass-times.

Sounds like the man was pretty psycho, call the cops?
Military use of children?

Infantry.
What does the fact that you were coming home from church have to do with anything?

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
Quote by crazy8rgood
I do.

And TS, was the deer alive? Because that'd just be messed up.

You do?

As if you weren't already my favorite UGer
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Quote by AlecMag
What does the fact that you were coming home from church have to do with anything?

He was quite obviously setting the scene, just to make sure people knew that he doesn't make a living watching dead deers until somebody does something odd to them.

On that note, if he wants to go to church he can, it's a relatively free country and the angsty pre 20 satanist act is so 2003.
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
I'm pretty sure the deer was already dead, and no I didn't call the cops. It just kind of creeped me out that this guy stops in the middle of the parkway just to chop a deers head off
Blue Red Yellow Green
So I was chopping this deer's head off and this kid was coming home (from church I think, he was holding a bible). I'm there minding my own business, but he just gapes at me like he's never seen a dude chop a deer's head off before. Kids these days.
Lots of people do it. They either take the antlers or the whole head like a plaque.
There be no shelter here.
1. research. often times the fish and wilflife department likes to know specifics about deer, sex, age, breed, diseases, etc.
2. he did kill it and is disposing of evidence, like if it was a female and u can only shoot males there
3. they drugged ur holy water. ur on acid. you are now an orange. why are you peeling mr. orange?
well, it is hunting season

it's messed up he would just leave the body like that, but there's not much you can really do i'm afraid.
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
Sounds like you have a serial deer axe-murderer on your hands.
If you're gonna be dumb, you gotta be tough
Quote by KirkMetallica
Oh you religious sheep and your encounters with deer hunters.

Oh you metalheads and your nonconformism.
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
Quote by 310320
Also, I'd like to mention that since you were on your way back from church and saw such an odd sight, WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW???

Keeping your ass from dropping dead.
Quote by 310320

I'm not anti-religious, but holy sh!t!
Quote by diofan88
Life's too short to drink cheap beer.
Quote by beadhangingOne
Every band is a lotr metal band. Metal is like Guile's theme for Lotr.
Quote by mcjosh
Whoever thinks Japan deserved the tsunami in any way should just go away and fucking die alone.
This. This is what happened when you go to church when it's not a sunday.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
How do you know he didn't work for those guys that go around picking up roadkill....?
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
Quote by DimebagLivesOn
Oh you metalheads and your nonconformism.

Damn straight!
❝Don't be afraid of death, but of an inadequate life❞
Bertolt Bretcht

Hold up, hold up, HOLD THE **** UP.......

Church?
Been in Japan since August, no fucking money left!
Quote by TSmitty6
1. research. often times the fish and wilflife department likes to know specifics about deer, sex, age, breed, diseases, etc.
2. he did kill it and is disposing of evidence, like if it was a female and u can only shoot males there
3. they drugged ur holy water. ur on acid. you are now an orange. why are you peeling mr. orange?

Strike the odd one out
Quote by Captain Panda
Strike the odd one out

erm....deer?
Been in Japan since August, no fucking money left!

This totally reminds me of the time i was working at fortinos. I was on cart duty and i had to go grab the carts, you know. So this one cart had something in it covered in a bag. I open the bag and there was a freaking deer head in it. I went to my manager who was having a smoke at the time, and i told her, "I found a deer head in a cart!" She looked at me as if i was crazy. Sure enough she came and saw it, called the police, and it gets boring from there. True story.

Maybe the guy plants deer heads in shopping carts. poor deer
Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today.
The man was supposed to be the Jews, and the deer is supposed to be Jesus, right?

Or is this story real?

I don't know, whatever.
Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live
Page 1 of 2