Can anybody give me their opinion on these? Obviously I know that the 600 and 700 are much better but I can't afford them. I just really wanted one because of the modelling and I've heard that they tune themselves, is this true?

Ibanez K5
Warwick Rockbass Vampyre 4

Line 6 Bass Pod XT Live
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
No! they don't tune themselves but they will alter the pitch of a string to give the effect of being tuned to a different pitch I use the drop D, standard Eb and standard C tunnings and also 12 string settings. They model pretty well so if your after alot of various tones from one guitar you've got it. As for the feel I have a 700 it feels and plays awesome, I bought a 600 off a mate for $80 NZ (lol) about 25 pounds and it plays like shit in comparison and doesn't sustain very well it lives in my cupboard at the moment I only got it so I could rip the computer out and stick it in another guitar. If you need any more help just ask
MARSHALL: AVT 2000, MARSHALL: JTM 200 MARSHALL MAJOR 1969, LINE 6: POD X3 LIVE, VARIAX 600, VARIAX 700, GIBSON: FIREBIRD V,FERNANDES: REVELLE DK, FERNANDES: RETRO ROCKET PRO, BOSS: RC 50 loop station