Anyone else think that the JMP 2203 and 2204 oughtta be reissued to go along side Marshalls current vintage range?
Watch this and decide for yourself

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3xS-vKET1A

Anyone know if Marshall would reissue the amps if enough people requested it? cuz i sent an email and didnt even get a reply haha!
Thanks
Sean
Quote by al112987
its the same amp as an early JCM800.

But... It's in a different head shell
Huh, I didn't know that some JMPs only had two inputs.
Anyways, why would you want to buy a Marshall reissue when you could get a higher quality clone from someone like Ceriatone which will probably also cost less. The Marshall reissues aren't very good because they cheap out on components.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SINE WAVE SURFER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']Boss pedals may be built like tanks but I would rather buy a cardboard box that is on my side than pay for a tank that is working against me.
Quote by Dr.Pain-MD
Anyways, why would you want to buy a Marshall reissue when you could get a higher quality clone from someone like Ceriatone which will probably also cost less. The Marshall reissues aren't very good because they cheap out on components.

Or just get a used 800 for under a grand.
Quote by Dr.Pain-MD
MV JMPs (late '70s) are 2 inputs, same amp as the early 2 vertical input JCM800 (same chassis, same guts, different head cabinet). But the late '70s Super leads had 4 inputs (and there were also the rare JCM800 super leads with 4 inputs)
Wait, did the 2 input JMPs also have a master volume?

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SINE WAVE SURFER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']Boss pedals may be built like tanks but I would rather buy a cardboard box that is on my side than pay for a tank that is working against me.
hmmm i see so does anyone know of an amthat sounds like the 2204? for cheap? i dont really have enough for a vintage marshall atm lol