Does anybody know if these amps are good for gigging. My band and I are just starting to get shows and we are probably going to play mostly small clubs.

Peavey 60W 6505
B-52 AT-112 60W
Peavey Vypyr 60W
Fender Frontman 212R 100W
Marshall MG4 101/102FX

Also how do each of them do heavy metal/thrash, specifically stuff like Sabbath Maiden Metallica Megadeth Zeppelin ect.
I had a frontman 212r and it was really loud but you wouldnt get more than zeppelin or sabbath out of it
Vintage ICON Peter Green Replica Les Paul
Epiphone LP Standard
Marshall JCM2000 DSL401 (New Valves )
Boss TU-2 & SD-1
EHX #1 Echo
I'd go with either the 6505 or the tube vypyr, although i'd probably lean for the vypyr+footswitch asi find 6505 too muddy. But either one have the gain on tap to do thrash easily
Peavey 60W 6505 great metal amps...should get you what you want crunch-wise...might be lacking on the cleans you want.

B-52 AT-112 60W Great amps...very versatile and well-rounded. The combos have a problem overheating from what I've read...might be fixed in the newer ones. I used to have the head and I loved it.

Peavey Vypyr 60W Great amps...it would be between this and the B-52 if it were me. But if you go this route...you get effects too. Musicians friend has used ones of these for $359 right now if you're in the US...thats money well spent in my book.

Fender Frontman 212R 100W meh...don't get this one. The distortion is lame and the cleans are sub-par for Fender at best...

Marshall MG4 101/102FX ehh...an improvement over the old...but still not worth the money.
The Marshall and Fender won't be too good.

The other three will be great for shows, I would try them out and see what you want.
All of our days are numbered
I’ve taken some comfort
In knowing the wave has crested
Knowing I don’t have to be an exception
@ ballbuster pic:

thought the same damn thing!!!

its between the at 112 and th tube vyper: bi say b-52
Quote by 23:50 inbleach
can't i just eat the fucking cactus?

Quote by WildChicken
Go suck a cat westdyolf!

Quote by Cat Of Pain
So, West...

I hear you'll suck my cat...

Ill suck your cat
PEACE LOVE PANCAKES
call me zach

chocolate chip pancakes!
Quote by westdyolf
@ ballbuster pic:

how much is the ballbuster and where can I find it?
its a shooped roadster. but id say 8000$? lol
Quote by 23:50 inbleach
can't i just eat the fucking cactus?

Quote by WildChicken
Go suck a cat westdyolf!

Quote by Cat Of Pain
So, West...

I hear you'll suck my cat...

Ill suck your cat
PEACE LOVE PANCAKES
call me zach

chocolate chip pancakes!
Quote by westdyolf
@ ballbuster pic:

Consider yourself lucky that I posted it first, because I got warned for spamming because of it.