hola pit,
i have a question. I was in a pretty serious ultimate frisbee game the other day and kicked the disc out of the air before the other team's players got it... although i also kneed the other team's player in the face. So i got a foul called on me by the other team but i wasn't sure if it was from kicking the disc or kneeing the player in the face or both and was in too much pain to care at the moment.

so in short, anybody know if kicking the disc out of the air so the other team can't get it is legal?
member of The Yes Club
member of the Ten Years After Club
member of the Allman Brothers Club
member of Zeppelinism
PM TheHeartbreaker to join

member of the Grateful Dead Fan Club
PM deadhead313313

member of the Queen Fanclub!
PM Hanzi_G
sorry, I'm not a stoner/frat boy/homosexual/dog.
Last edited by Myfirstpubes at Nov 22, 2009,
you got a foul by the other team for playing a gay sport, without being gay. It should've been your penis in his face.
RIP Bernie Mac
RIP Michael Jackson

FUCK YOU DIME!

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
Get 'Cliff is Angry. So so angry' on your ass.

Edit: Then take pictures and send me them.

Genetically engineered and raised by wolverines DAVE MUSTAINE...
Quote by hippyguitardude
hola pit,
i have a question. I was in a pretty serious ultimate frisbee game the other day and kicked the disc out of the air before the other team's players got it... although i also kneed the other team's player in the face. So i got a foul called on me by the other team but i wasn't sure if it was from kicking the disc or kneeing the player in the face or both and was in too much pain to care at the moment.

so in short, anybody know if kicking the disc out of the air so the other team can't get it is legal?

It's called a Frisbee, the sport isn't "Ultimate disc".
Quote by bendystraw

no frisbee is trademarked by wham-o whose discs suck and i believe we were playing with a disccraft disc so it is indeed a disc. and the sport officially is called ultimate because frisbee is trademarked and the college teams switched brands a while ago.

now i feel like a gay elitist who has to prove how much he knows about something on the internet to make him feel better about himself. that was not my intention.
member of The Yes Club
member of the Ten Years After Club
member of the Allman Brothers Club
member of Zeppelinism
PM TheHeartbreaker to join

member of the Grateful Dead Fan Club
PM deadhead313313

member of the Queen Fanclub!
PM Hanzi_G
Quote by bendystraw

The sport is actually legally just called Ultimate.

http://www.upa.org/ultimate/rules
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
Quote by Myfirstpubes
sorry, I'm not a stoner/frat boy/homosexual/dog.

you get a 3x3 lol line
Quote by edge11
yeah im not at gc dude, i dont live there.

||=(|''''|''''|''''|''''|)>-----