Poll: Will you miss the Jedward?
Poll Options
View poll results: Will you miss the Jedward?
Yes
16 14%
No
30 27%
WTF is Jedward. GTFO my internets
65 59%
Voters: 111.
You pitmonkeys gonna miss 'em?

I will, because they gave people like me, who would otherwise have no interest in the x factor, to get in on something massive.

Poll coming

EDIT: For those who don't know about Jedward: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DJrGr9Pyrc
FEED ME MATHCORE

Quote by sashki

I also speak German, except no-one gives a shit.

GOOD MORNING SUNSHINE, AWAKE WHEN THE SUN HITS THE SKY
Last edited by Dudeman5000 at Nov 22, 2009,
What's a "Jedward"? Some sort of endangered half-man, half-joker, half-vampire species?

MushroomEDIT: Thanks for the poll option

S t a i r s s r i a t S

... no i wont...

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA

i'd rather take a damn lawnmower to their ****ing heads
Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery.

But today is a gift, that is why it is called the present.
I wish, so badly, that i could shave their heads then knee-cap the both of them wth a .50 Cal Desert Eagle.
❝Don't be afraid of death, but of an inadequate life❞
Bertolt Bretcht

Jedward were the only reason I watched it
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
Did they get voted out?

It doesnt really matter, they are still gonna be rich. AFAIK, bookies were backking them to be knocked out this weekend but still take christmas number 1
Quote by MushroomBomb
What's a "Jedward"? Some sort of endangered half-man, half-joker, half-vampire species?

i believe it's an amish substitute for "Edward."
Sent from my iPad.
i dont watch X-Factor so no, don't know don't care
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
jedward were excellent!
x-factor dunt mean shit anyway, pointless singers win it every year
at least john and edward were entertaining!
Quote by cam_sampbell
Jedward were the only reason I watched it

+1
I love my keyboardist, he's hot.

Quote by phlip999
The Pit is the epitome of higher learning and full of intillectual people who help the masses solve their problems.

The Llama Forum Bagel Group
Quote by jimmy_neutron
Did they get voted out?

It doesnt really matter, they are still gonna be rich. AFAIK, bookies were backking them to be knocked out this weekend but still take christmas number 1

Yeah, that's true

+2 to cam_sampbell

EDIT: bodyheatseeker is wise and speaks the truth!
FEED ME MATHCORE

Quote by sashki

My heroes

They had a change of screwing over the whole thing and stopping x factor getting the christmas number 1.
Quote by Fucking loads of people who were appeasing me in order for me to write
blues_to_thrash, you are the master of epic lulz

My Music

2K11
No no no! X factor may have taken over my family, my friends and my facebook but I will not let it take over my UG! Never!
Quote by the_white_bunny
your just a simpleton that cant understand strategy apparently.

Quote by the_white_bunny
all hail king of the penis sucking(i said balls. you said dick for some reason?) Isabiggles
*continues not watching or caring about X-factor*

...Wait, now that they're gone will everyone stop ****ing talking about it all the ****ing time. ****.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Quote by Minkaro
It's not been a very good week for Ireland, has it?

Nope lol!

And dry up mister crap username :P
FEED ME MATHCORE

Quote by sashki

They seem to be lacking in personality. And talent. Not that I watched X-factor anymore than I pretty much had to. How long 'til it dies?
Quote by Minkaro
It's not been a very good week for Ireland, has it?

I'm already working on a way of blaming this all on Theirry Henry.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Damn you, bodyheatseeker

Quote by Paramore.
bodyheatseeker, I will NEVER forgive you.

Quote by Ur all $h1t
*continues not watching or caring about X-factor*

...Wait, now that they're gone will everyone stop ****ing talking about it all the ****ing time. ****.

No.

It is the plague that everyone has come to speak of. Behold, Tis the year twenty twelve late December and the final year of X Factor has come to pass. This year the most ridiculous, soppy, stupid bunch of twats have signed up and the same retarded 'judges' have just made enormous sums of money off of some talentless drone, who sang a bit of karaoke but ultimately was just attractive, and the Christmas single has inevitably come from the useless monkey. The earth shakes, craters form, meteors rain down and the world comes to an end.

This is what the Mayans foresaw.
Quote by the_white_bunny
your just a simpleton that cant understand strategy apparently.

Quote by the_white_bunny
all hail king of the penis sucking(i said balls. you said dick for some reason?) Isabiggles
no because everyone who votes/ voted for the twats wouldnt buy the CD if tey one, it was a waste of the peope who actually had talent and wasnt funny them being in.
Quote by hobson111
no because everyone who votes/ voted for the twats wouldnt buy the CD if tey one, it was a waste of the peope who actually had talent and wasnt funny them being in.

Who?
I think that blonde haired kid should have gone. He is probably the most boring contestant left.
Now 100% humour free, in accordance with the rules.

.fm
.wordpress
Quote by Horlicks
Who?

Oh come on, not the idiots at the audtions, the black girl who was quite good for example.
Quote by hobson111
Oh come on, not the idiots at the audtions, the black girl who was quite good for example.

She sounds like a memorable act.
Quote by Horlicks
She sounds like a memorable act.

touche, hot night time beverage, touche...
Quote by isabiggles
No.

It is the plague that everyone has come to speak of. Behold, Tis the year twenty twelve late December and the final year of X Factor has come to pass. This year the most ridiculous, soppy, stupid bunch of twats have signed up and the same retarded 'judges' have just made enormous sums of money off of some talentless drone, who sang a bit of karaoke but ultimately was just attractive, and the Christmas single has inevitably come from the useless monkey. The earth shakes, craters form, meteors rain down and the world comes to an end.

Genius
Quote by isabiggles
No.

Thanks to you I'm now actually looking forward to the apocalypse.
How cool would it be if they were called Peter and Rick?
There's a special sex move I do called the Charizard.
It's where you light the girls pubes, then put it out with your cum and run around the room flapping your arms screaming, "You don't have enough badges to train me!"
Quote by King Twili
Haha, nice.
Quote by King Twili

I read that post out to my father, and he just stared at me blankly.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Damn you, bodyheatseeker

Quote by Paramore.
bodyheatseeker, I will NEVER forgive you.