You guys think I got a good shot at getting this job at Victoria Secret?

They are definitely hiring one of the managers told me. I went in for an application and it did not go too well. I tried filling it out fast and ended up missing a bunch of shiiit. So they told me to just fill it out at home and come back. Felt like a total dumbass. Not to mention I forgot the manger's name that I talked to last night on the phone. Plus they already have a couple of minorites there and might not be looking to hire anymore?

What do you guys think I should do? I was thinking of going back there as soon as I get out of school tomorrow and handing in the application again. Also, I live about 20 minutes from the mall, would that be a problem?
Nope. Limited Brands is very competitive right now. Unless you have connections, like a reference from a previous employee, or they're a rare location that's actually desperate for hire, you're not getting the job. Period.
Quote by teh_guitard00d
Plus they already have a couple of minorites there and might not be looking to hire anymore?

The closer the job the better IMO.

Unless of course you get family visits -_-
Quote by LivinJoke84
I cant be naked. I have a huge fear of leaving a stain wherever i sit. Especially if its really warm
Quote by RPGoof
Are you a guy?
Would Victoria Secret hire a guy? That sounds creepy.

Yes I'm a guy

And they had a black guy working there when I went in today. But he looked like security.
It just seems kind of creepy imagining a guy working at Victoria's Secret. But hey, if you get the job, you could find out what the secret is, and let us know.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by Mazzakazza
Tell them you're gay, you're guaranteed the job. They don't look like homophobes OR sexist while hiring staff, and YOU get to watch girls prance in undies.

Win/Win.

Sounds like a job where all you do is get blue balls. no thanks.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.