I wrote most of this a long time ago and today i went through it and changed the verses and breakdown bit. the synth was a last minute addition, not sure if it fits or not.
This song kinda has 2 choruses and many a time signature changes.
Also the more i type the word masquerade the more convinced i am that i'm spelling it wrong...

C4C as usual
Attachments:
Masquerade.zip
Damn. Damn.

That was ****ing addictive. Not really all that complex structurally, but really ****ing catchy, and really ****ing awesome. I loved the harmonies, and the thick chords, and the melodies, and the breakdown riff was particularly refreshing. I loved that it was actually a riff, it actually fit, and was a great actual breakdown.

I also very much enjoyed the bass work, which was nice because it wasnt just following the roots, but it also showed restraint. I think it should be louder in the mix honestly. And the keys came in at the right times, adding to the eery sound.

Really, really nice job.
I might do a more detailled crit' when I'm a little less tired. But after one listen, awesome job! Quite weird, but sounds really good.
I deeply regret the 6661 in my username. Siiiigh. Damn you, 14 year old me, you edgy little bastard.