very nice. its always good to have things like this bookmarked. you can never know too much about the ol' fretboard
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Help Bunny gain world domination by copying and pasting him in your sig or webpage.

ANDY!!!
awesome! thanks
"Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe." - Frank Zappa
*reported*

Considering this is your only post, you're spamming us with your site.
Quote by pwrmax
*reported*

Considering this is your only post, you're spamming us with your site.

But the sites free. Imagine someone actually *wanting* to help others, no way dude!

-g13
Quote by gothikchile13
But the sites free. Imagine someone actually *wanting* to help others, no way dude!

-g13

He made the account today, it's the only post. If he's only interested in helping others then he'd post in a forum that he's actually part of.
not bad
MARSHALL: AVT 2000, MARSHALL: JTM 200 MARSHALL MAJOR 1969, LINE 6: POD X3 LIVE, VARIAX 600, VARIAX 700, GIBSON: FIREBIRD V,FERNANDES: REVELLE DK, FERNANDES: RETRO ROCKET PRO, BOSS: RC 50 loop station
Quote by pwrmax
He made the account today, it's the only post. If he's only interested in helping others then he'd post in a forum that he's actually part of.

So the worth of that site is dictated by his post count? Gotcha.

It's free, no ads at all, my anti-virus isn't flashing red and it's a useful reference tool with some good explanations. What's the problem?