I found these videos of a guy named Levni Yilmaz, he makes this comics about normal life issues with a little bit a satirical look on it. He also reads out what he thinks and does. These videos are quite eye-opening on daily life and the drag it has on your mental abilities.

Link to some of his videos:
How to cope with depression
A typical conversation with mom
Body

But my main question is, in what kind of genre does this belong, and does the Pit have some book suggetions in that paticular genre? I'd really like to read some eye opening books about life in general.

inb4 Twilight books
This is my sig, isn't it

AWESOME?

[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']I never understood Christianity.

A religion that is essentially based on stories about an invisible man that made the universe and a magic zombie that could walk on water and got nailed to a cross.
Last edited by OlivierF at Nov 22, 2009,
Quote by loudog93
harry potter.

I'm afraid not
This is my sig, isn't it

AWESOME?

A religion that is essentially based on stories about an invisible man that made the universe and a magic zombie that could walk on water and got nailed to a cross.
You just discovered this? I remember watching these in, like, 11th grade.
#48 of the Fender Armada
#2 Omar Alfredo Rodriguez-Lopez fan club

Gibson SG Standard
Fender American Standard Telecaster
Fender Mustang
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Last edited by Sunshine86 at Nov 22, 2009,
No I've known it for a while. But I really want to know what kind of genre this should fit in to.
This is my sig, isn't it

AWESOME?

Quote by axendency_101
read the "tao te ching" it changed the way i look at everything.

Anything somewhat less... ancient?
This is my sig, isn't it

AWESOME?

Nothing more.. helpfull regarding the genre or other books?
This is my sig, isn't it

AWESOME?

Twilight'll suit you good, brah.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
Haha I love this!
Thanks TS
Quote by imdeth
Penises look much better than vaginas in my opinion. A vagina looks like an axe wound.
These are heaps good bro!

Cheers man
What is mountains? A mountains has no special shapes or sound!

Epic Chill Broseph Of the Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join.

Noone knows anything about literature in here? You dissapoint me Pit :O
This is my sig, isn't it

AWESOME?

Quote by OlivierF
Anything somewhat less... ancient?

I wouldn't dismiss that book just because it was written so long ago.