Page 1 of 2
alright guys, i usually never go to the pit with problems but i feel like this one time i can trust you, ok, i'm talking the girl i like right now and she says that some guy asked her out and she doesnt know what to say, should i gather the balls to say what i feel? because i don't want to ruin our friendship + put the extra burden on her that i like her as well, but on the other hand i really don't want to lose her...

i'm shaking right now because its messing with me so much
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
This happened to me.

I told her how I felt.

She said she was never going to say yes to the other guy because of the way she felt about me.

We're together

Does this help?
Quote by bendystraw
I go down on one knee and do that shit cello style

Tell Her, you'll regret it if you don't.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Well this is ackward.
But yeah tell her how you feel. Good luck man!

+1. This is kinda ackward now that you mention it
Blue Red Yellow Green
Quote by Tomosaurus
This happened to me.

I told her how I felt.

She said she was never going to say yes to the other guy because of the way she felt about me.

We're together

Does this help?

you have no idea how much man...

just hope the same thing happens

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
Tell her, usually that works. But telling her wouldnt ruin the friendship, timing will. FInd the right timing
Quote by deucedeucemr2
My knight in shining armor.

Quote by kstar22bassist
I like you sir. I would like to congratulate you on how awesome you are. You make me think that there is hope for humanity yet.

Quote by Venice King
Man said it before. Get drunk and tell her if she plays with it good shit, If you get a bad reaction play it off as a drunken joke.
Fuck rights, I believe in something... even a guy like Merlin you know?
tell her it will haunt you otherwise. garunteed.
i always come to UG for a tab, but get sucked into the pit

[SoWrongItsMatt]Have you tried, "Sex on fire?"

[[x]Huffy[x]]Either way I'm gonna be too stoned to care.

what he said.^

i love qotsa

mymusic
enjoy it.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Well this is ackward.
But yeah tell her how you feel. Good luck man!

hahahahahaha ackward
1642 ELEPHANTS LIVE HERE

Bass Gear
Fender Deluxe Jazz Bass (Active Electronics) (MIM)
Ampeg SVT-7Pro Head
Ampeg SVT-610 Cab
Tell her that you like her and ask her out, but don't be a "nice guy" (aka emotional dumpster; she has her friends for that) about it, and don't tell her your true feelings or she'll throw you in the "just friends" pit and you won't have a chance with her. Good luck!
Last edited by Blueflame55 at Nov 22, 2009,
I remember the times I've told girls how I felt about them

...I'm single & have been for a couple of years now

Half the reason being I hate myself & the other half of the reason is I think there's one girl that got away that I wish I had, & no one else seems as great as they did
Quote by tfo//t
Man said it before. Get drunk and tell her if she plays with it good shit, If you get a bad reaction play it off as a drunken joke.

i gotta go find good ol' uncle Jack for this one

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
Don't be afraid to live.
Don't be afraid to take a risk.
Because living is a risk.
And risk is what living is all about.

(YAY some improvised poetical bullshit!)
Quote by IROn 5L1nKY
Don't be afraid to live.
Don't be afraid to take a risk.
Because living is a risk.
And risk is what living is all about.

(YAY some improvised poetical bullshit!)

I guess....
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
The age old words, "Its better to regret something you did rather than something you didnt". Seriously man, even if she says no itl only be akward for a little while, people forget, and if she says yes... score. another quote "the answer will always be no if you dont ask."
Screw Ignorance... Indifference is bliss.
If you step back a bit and look at the situation, you should realize that this isnt really a big deal. I mean there are worse things going on in the world right at this moment. Just do it, life is too short not to take a little risks here or there.
Quote by Meths

Obviously I'm biased towards the correct point of view. What kind of retard isn't?

Quote by preludetowar
If you step back a bit and look at the situation, you should realize that this isnt really a big deal. I mean there are worse things going on in the world right at this moment. Just do it, life is too short not to take a little risks here or there.

This is what I realised once, & since then I've taken every chance
Tell her, at least you'll know. Better to have said something and risk her saying no, than to sit by and always wonder about what could have happened. If you two are good friends, even her saying no won't ruin a friendship, if anything you two will have a new understanding.
Life is underrated.

Quote by Mad Marius
That's like saying you got cancer that comes with AIDS.
You should use the RT because that is where girl problems are to be asked about, and because you won't get 2 pages of retarded responses
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
Either she told you about the other guy to see if you are interested in her or she told you about the other guy because she doesn't know how you feel and doesn't care.

Tough call.

I guess it's time for you to find out one way or the other.

You don't want her calling at 1am and telling you what they did together do you? That would be awkward.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

Quote by mystical_1
Either she told you about the other guy to see if you are interested in her or she told you about the other guy because she doesn't know how you feel and doesn't care.

Tough call.

I guess it's time for you to find out one way or the other.

You don't want her calling at 1am and telling you what they did together do you? That would be awkward.

i've already decided im going for it regardless, she's not here right now but when she's back i have to tell her for every reason said above, thanks guys

(P.S. didn;t use the relationship thread because it's a 50/50 shot i'll get a response usually and i figured if i did it here i would get a quicker response because i was going to tell her right then and there

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
You my friend, get the Quackward duck

(i invented it 2 seconds ago, don't rape me with criticism)

Quote by bass-man9712
i've already decided im going for it regardless, she's not here right now but when she's back i have to tell her for every reason said above, thanks guys

(P.S. didn;t use the relationship thread because it's a 50/50 shot i'll get a response usually and i figured if i did it here i would get a quicker response because i was going to tell her right then and there

It's more like 90% guaranteed that you'll get a reply in the RT. And when you do, it'll be from people who know what they're talking about, and I'm willing to bet that they would disagree with the advice given by most people in this thread.
Quote by guitar_god22

thats about south africa tho...which isnt poor at all.
Quote by RyanInChains9
yea venezula is just the richest country in the world...
"even the most skilled shooters miss 100% of the shots they dont think"

remember hearing that before and it stuck with me....maybe it applies here?
My Deviantart

Great Minds Think Alike
Quote by Son.Of.TheViper
You sigged me, AND had an idea the same as mine!
I like you.

About my Lady Gaga/Pokemon parody
Quote by Mike50227
XD not bad

Quote by ExOblivione
You're my hero.

Quote by myevilside
I must say, i love it!
Do NOT spill your feelings to her.

It'll put you in the friend zone.

You NEVER spill your feelings to a girl unless she does it first and/or you're in a committed relationship.

You have to make real sure this girl likes you in order to make this risky move you're thinking of doing.

If and/or when she says no don't feel bad. You're just doing it wrong :P
dont be a pussy, then she wont even consider the other guy, what you're doing right now is acting like a wuss, that isnt attractive at all
Gear:
Ibanez RG4EXQM1
Fender Jazz V
Yahama Pacifica 112
Acoustic B200h
2 custom 1x15 cabs
Vox AD30VT
too many pedals
Quote by Philip_pepper
Do NOT spill your feelings to her.

It'll put you in the friend zone.

You NEVER spill your feelings to a girl unless she does it first and/or you're in a committed relationship.

You have to make real sure this girl likes you in order to make this risky move you're thinking of doing.

If and/or when she says no don't feel bad. You're just doing it wrong :P

then i lose her because she says yes to the another guy, im not taking that ****ing chance with her

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
Done it yet, fag?
Quote by mynamesedson
I asked my son he said nothing but he just asked me he wants a psyachatrist (spelling?) Because he heard voices calling out his name. What a freak.

Control your life through insanity.

Igneuspentheism
Quote by Insanity^2
Done it yet, fag?

take it easy, she's not even here yet

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
Quote by bass-man9712

and if she says no, she doesnt like you like that, tell her same, somebody darred you, and hope she doesnt think youre a jerk because of it.

EDIT: or try my sig out
-JBSwreckfest
Last edited by jbswreckfest at Nov 22, 2009,
Quote by jbswreckfest
and if she says no, she doesnt like you like that, tell her same, somebody darred you, and hope she doesnt think youre a jerk because of it.

EDIT: or try my sig out

i will use that as plan B (your sig because if she says no im not backing away from it, it's not the way i want her to think of me)

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
Page 1 of 2