Page 1 of 2
As per the title, what is the earliest thing you can remember?

I can remember from when I was 2, I was sat listening to the bassline (not the songbut the BASS) of this song. I think it was New Order....

Anyone else?
I doubt that was your actual memory, seriously.

Most people's are traumatic/negative.
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
this ornament my grandad had.. It isn't really a particular time, but I remember I was fascinated by the thing, it was like a model pond with a dude fishing, and it had glass instead of water. He died when I was 3 years old, so it must have been before then.
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
i remember when my younger brother was born and had to go into treatment for blocked tear-ducts.

i was 2.

Epiphone Hummingbird
Epiphone Futura Custom Prophecy (Twin EMG)
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Danelectro Cool Cat Drive
Boss EQ

Quote by Venice King
I doubt that was your actual memory, seriously.

Most people's are traumatic/negative.

Not necessarily.
I have two memories that are very early, I can't remember which is earlier. One is my older brother holding me when I was 2 or so, and he dropped me and I sliced my chin open. I still have the scar. The other is at the mall of the town I used to live in, where I seem to remember trying to do a split, and failing.
Quote by sg4ever
+15,670,899,554,667,881,999

Quote by CullenT
+15,670,899,554,667,882,000
That was a post of sage advice. Listen to this guy TS.

Quote by AcousticMirror
my parents beat me for a's. I was like wtf and they were like just keeping you on your toes.

RG1570/PRS McCarty
Rebel 30
Falling over at playschool and hurting my knee. We were going out somewhere with the others and the teachers. I had to go back to the hall.
I remember my little puppy being peed on by a huge dog when I took him for a walk. I kinda just stared at him and was like "what the balls?"
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Quote by Tomosaurus
I remember impregnating my mother at birth.
It was a glorious day.

Beautiful... you make teh internets so pr0ud!

mine was hitting golf balls with a gardening spade when I was about 2-3.... good times
i remember the joys of discovering windows 98 when i was 4.

Epiphone Hummingbird
Epiphone Futura Custom Prophecy (Twin EMG)
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Danelectro Cool Cat Drive
Boss EQ

I have two around the same period as well... Both before the age of 3. One was me going into our living room around Christmas and saw stockings on the mantle. The other was me in a stroller downtown being pushed by my mom and my older sister walked up beside me and handed me a strand of uncooked spaghetti.
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
Not necessarily.

In most cases it is, and my main point was your an absolute filthy liar.
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
In preschool when my teacher walked over me at nap time.

I was still awake.

She was wearing a skirt

without any underwear
- ---------
-- --------
--- -------
---- ------
----- -----
------ ----
------- ---
-------- --
--------- -
I have a "memory" of a knife being dropped on my toe. I have a scar there but I'm pretty sure it didn't happen haha.

Otherwise riding down a hill onto/across a road on a plastic tricycle to my grandparents house when i was 3-4 I think.

[EDIT] and eating blue berries with dad and him letting me play in a muddy puddle and him getting in trouble by mum haha.
Quote by Venice King
In most cases it is, and my main point was your an absolute filthy liar.

I'm deadly serious, that's the earliest thing I can remember.

I also remember running round the living room of my old house when I was 3.
I swear by All-4-One, thats the earliest song i can remember.
Last edited by patsfannumero1 at Nov 22, 2009,
sitting on the couch in the living room eating kiwi that my mom cut up for me into a bowl. i was trying not to eat the seeds.
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
My 2nd birthday "party".
I remember blowing out the candles, well trying to, but my grandma thought I was too incompetant, when I clearly wasn't I was just taking my time.
But it was all okay, because then my grandad said something into a voice echoey thing so it was all okay...

Simple times
Quote by ACG
I remember my little puppy being peed on by a huge dog when I took him for a walk. I kinda just stared at him and was like "what the balls?"

haha!

i remember some fire near our house when i was really young... would've been maybe three or four? i moved to aus when i was two and a half and definitely don't remember anything prior to that... maybe it was traumatic?
O! music: Click (Youtube)

^ Click to see an acoustic arrangement of Ke$ha's 'Your Love is my Drug' - everyone's favourite song.
i remember my mom bringing my younger brothers home the day she delivered them and i was all like "NOOOOO! TAKE THEM BACK!" :O
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
As per the title, what is the earliest thing you can remember?

I can remember from when I was 2, I was sat listening to the bassline (not the songbut the BASS) of this song. I think it was New Order....

Anyone else?

yea..you definitely don't remember that.
you probably saw a homevideo of yourself like 8 years ago of your 2-year-old-self.

as for my earliest memory, i remember standing infront of my brother as he learned how to bike and he hit me. i must have been 7?
Quote by edge11
yeah im not at gc dude, i dont live there.

||=(|''''|''''|''''|''''|)>-----
Last edited by Wesseem at Nov 22, 2009,
Actually my first memory was from when I was 1.... ONE!!!!

I was in legoland chillin in my stroller and this guy dressed as a teddy bear or something, jumps out of nowhere and scares the shit out of me.
The earliest I vividly remember is from preschool, there were these giant cardboard blocks that you could build castles you could walk through out of and some kid proceeded to knock into my box fort (the signs were already there...) with his tricycle, thereby ensuring I would flip a shit.

Another time I rode down a hill that was in the backyard of my old house in a wagon. Pretty fun, I'd actually like to try that again.
Last edited by thewho65 at Nov 22, 2009,
My first brother's birth, i remember being in a waiting room for the LONGEST time, i was 2.
Quote by Wesseem
yea..you definitely don't remember that.
you probably saw a homevideo of yourself like 8 years ago of your 2-year-old-self.

Nope, not lying or making this up. From being small I've always been attracted to the bass sounds in songs.
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
Nope, not lying or making this up. From being small I've always been attracted to the bass sounds in songs.

I wish my first memory started with New Order.
Mine was when I was... lets see... 2 or 3, maybe 4. I was riding in one of those fisherprice orange cars.
Quote by Blueflame55
I remember my marriage plans with a girl I liked in preschool.

I did the same with an Asian girl in grade 1.
F*ck I've always had a good taste in women.
Pre-school, living in a big house on the other side of town, then living in an apartment for about 3 years (when I was 5-7 I think) with my dad while my mom was overseas

Old tv shows

/nostalgia flood
Quote by Fassa Albrecht

I doubt anyone believes you.
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Page 1 of 2