I've found this tone that sounds awesomee and i've only applied it at bedroom levelss, so it's never that loud you notice.
But at band practise todayy everyone cranked it up and i just got the crappiest feedback ever, whenever i took my hand off the strings it just rung and rung louder than anything. The other guitarist has his volume the same as mine/maybe louder, and still gets less feedback than my amp.

Any ideas?
maybe turn the volume down on your guitar or the channel volume
It's always the last day of summer and I've been left out in the cold with no door to get back in
Grounding maybe? Like when you touch a metal part of the guitar (like the bridge, strings or pickups) the humming and or feedback goes away?

Pff I dunno.
Cam Sampbell's my hero
That means I won't be heard?
Oohh by the way, i'm running through a BOSS EQ aswell, which gives my tone a boost, idk if that effects it, but even without that i get a lot of feedbackk, only a tad less
ground
Guitars
Prs Custom 24
Fender Jaguar
Gibson Les paul standard dc
Ibanez as71

Amps
Peavey xxx
Crate v-32h/cab

Effects
Dimebag wah
carbon copy
evh phase
blackstart ht-duel
holy grail plus
electric mistress stereo
dd-20
it's still there when i put my hand on the strings though, quieter maybe... but it slowly growss like a giant fricking penis -.-
Use less gain. If you're not using too much gain already, you've just got to accept that this is what happens in high volume situations and get into the habit of turning your guitar volume off when you're not playing.
A metal band?
Gear:
A Guitar with an LFR > Korg Pitchblack > Behringer EQ > Hardwire CM-2 Overdrive Boss SD-1 > Hardwire CR-7 Chorus>
Orange Tiny Terror >
LzR Engineering 212 cab

My other amp can run Crysis
Quote by FischmungaXTR
Use less gain. If you're not using too much gain already, you've just got to accept that this is what happens in high volume situations and get into the habit of turning your guitar volume off when you're not playing.

I guess, and i already turn my volume off when i'm not playingg..
using less gain sounds crap though , i'm only on 1 oclock with the gain..
12 Oclock on the gain on my clean channel on the amp, and then 1 oclock on my pedal.
My guitar did this... so i rewired it all with super high quality wires and put some of this silver stuff called grounding tape? all over the inside replaced the input jack with a super hq one and bought new leads... it went away, but i think i went ott
Infact, what cables do you use? Cheap cables are usually rubbish, and can cause a hell of a lot of feedback and shizzle.
Cam Sampbell's my hero
A noise gate might.
Breaking stereotypes by playing indie on a metal guitar.

Current Gear
- Epiphone Les Paul Standard (Plus Top)
- Crappy Strat Copy (Redecorated, looks snazzy)
- Ibanez Acoustic/Electric Guitar
- Ibanez RG1570 Mirage Blue
- Peavey Vypyr 30 Watt
Quote by Guitar2theface
A noise gate might.

BOSS NS-2 in X-Config would work finee wouldn't it?

I can get one really cheap so i've been looking up stuff and apparently that's the best way to set it up
If you are playing high-gain at high volumes, a noise gate is an absolute necessity. Boss and MXR make very good noise gate pedals.
Yeah its a giuven with high gain and loud voluems you need a noise gate.
Agile AL3000
Douglas WRL90
SX SR1 STD Plus
J&D Strat
Squier Tele
Sammick TR2
Douglas Draco
Peavey JSX
Bugera V5
TWANGED VJ