Jacqueline mannering is overrated and has rabid fanbois, srsly.

How did she become so e-famous anyway?
Quote by Kexmeister
Jacqueline mannering is overrated and has rabid fanbois, srsly.

How did she become so e-famous anyway?

Where's the video of you doing any better? Where's all your fans? -looks around- don't see any.

And to answer your question: YouTube. That's how. You're either jealous or don't like her style of music (Hard rock/Metal, depending on what video). She's got more talent than most people on stage, yet I don't see you dissing on them to.. What was that? They are talented? Yes. They are. I'll admit that. But Jacqueline Mannering is A LOT more talented. GGKTHXBAI.

-The most AwESoMe dude,
Jason
Quote by NextDimebagDarr
Where's the video of you doing any better? Where's all your fans? -looks around- don't see any.

And to answer your question: YouTube. That's how. You're either jealous or don't like her style of music (Hard rock/Metal, depending on what video). She's got more talent than most people on stage, yet I don't see you dissing on them to.. What was that? They are talented? Yes. They are. I'll admit that. But Jacqueline Mannering is A LOT more talented. GGKTHXBAI.

-The most AwESoMe dude,
Jason

I don't know who this person is, but your post makes it seem like her fans are retarded (I assume you're a fan and I also assume you're retarded), and therefore, she's not worth listening to.
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Quote by nashawa
I don't know who this person is, but your post makes it seem like her fans are retarded (I assume you're a fan and I also assume you're retarded), and therefore, she's not worth listening to.

By this I can safely assume 2 things:

1) You've got an IQ of around 10 on your BEST days.
2) You are more than likely jealous of her success.

You can not be serious? I'm "retarded"? Really? I have an IQ of over 110, so that makes me smarter than average. So either you reallllly are THAT pathetic that you had to resort to "oh your retarded", or you really that dumb that you have absolutely no insults left in your repertoire. You made my day dude. Thanks. =D
Quote by NextDimebagDarr
By this I can safely assume 2 things:

1) You've got an IQ of around 10 on your BEST days.
2) You are more than likely jealous of her success.

You can not be serious? I'm "retarded"? Really? I have an IQ of over 110, so that makes me smarter than average. So either you reallllly are THAT pathetic that you had to resort to "oh your retarded", or you really that dumb that you have absolutely no insults left in your repertoire. You made my day dude. Thanks. =D

See, this is how you're retarded:

You think I'm jealous of someone that I didn't know existed until today and even now I don't actually understand who she is or what she does. Do you know what jealousy is? Do you know what words mean? Are you a 14 year old girl? What was with all the emotes?

PS, not only is 110 not really anything to brag about, since it's the internet I can only assume you're exaggerating in the first place.
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Quote by nashawa
See, this is how you're retarded:

You think I'm jealous of someone that I didn't know existed until today and even now I don't actually understand who she is or what she does. Do you know what jealousy is? Do you know what words mean? Are you a 14 year old girl? What was with all the emotes?

PS, not only is 110 not really anything to brag about, since it's the internet I can only assume you're exaggerating in the first place.

Lol. I'm not exaggerating but whatever. Idc what you think.

What's with all the emotes? I feel like it. What's it to you? And what's it matter if I'm a 14 yr old girl or a 20 year old guy? You think you're insults do anything? I laugh at you. In fact I pity you.
You know who else had an IQ over 110? Hitler.

And please lrn2grammar
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
I wouldn't even rate it that high, but I'm glad I could be of service.
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Quote by nashawa
You know who else had an IQ over 110? Hitler.

And please lrn2grammar

It's the internet. AND LOLZ. "lrn" isn't even correct grammar. So you're a hypocrite. And WHY does it matter that Hitler had an IQ of over 110? That has no relevance to the conversation at hand.
Quote by NextDimebagDarr
It's the internet. AND LOLZ. "lrn" isn't even correct grammar. So you're a hypocrite. And WHY does it matter that Hitler had an IQ of over 110? That has no relevance to the conversation at hand.

Okay, now it's a 9/10.
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Quote by NothingRocks
I prefer Jess Lewis, her tone is much more pleasing to my ear.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWoZyeW9ndU

if by "much more pleasing" you mean "way less likely to give the listener Ear Myiasis" or "way less likely to give the listener a sudden carcinoma in the auditory canal", I wholeheartedly agree.
Quote by Demonikk
'Practice amp' = amp you practice with? In my case, Peavey 6505+ and 4x12
I don't do things small

Except children.