I basically live in the Steeles area Toronto. I'm willing to travel reasonable distances to jam and etc. I'm extremely open minded towards things and a chill guy. I'm 17 years old and have been playing guitar for about 2 1/2 years so far. I'm looking for musicians that are in the 17 - 25 years old mark. I don't have any side projects or anything because I want to dedicate myself to a band. If you're in other side projects than please don't reply because I'm looking for members that are 100% dedicated to a band, I'm not looking for session players. I'll admit that I'm not a virtuosos that can do 10 minute sweep epics or anything. I'm looking for musicians that are interested in making a band that has a mixture of black, death, and progressive metal. I'm more of a Death, Thrash, Progessive metal guy but I also like the Black Metal sound as well.

Here are my influences...

Megadeth, ACDC, Slayer, Rush, Nercophagist, Black Sabbath, Gojira, Black Dahlia Murder, Iron Maiden, Meshuggah, Immortal, Enslaved, System of a Down, Periphery, Cynic, Wintersun, Exquisite Pus, Animals As Leaders, Carpatian Forest, Kreator, Dire Strait, The 69 Eyes, Trivium, Arsis, Celtic Frost, Behemoth, Anvil, Judas Priest, Opeth, Rammstein, Arch Enemy, Carcass, Children of Bodom, Hammerfall, Testament, Textures, Onslaught, Yngwie Malmsteen, Destruction, Steve Vai, Scorpions, Pantera, Cradle of Filth, At The Gates, Alice in Chain, Mastodon, Lamb of Qod, Death, Pink Floyd, Black Label Society, Ozzy Osbourne, Between the Buried and Me, Protest The Hero, Unleashed, Gorguts, Venom, Type O Negative, Acid Witch, Motorhead, Bathory, Cathedral, Nile, Cryptospy, Satyricon, Sinergy, Quo Vadis, Lord Belial, Norther, Atheist, Bloodbath, Bolt Thrower, Cannibal Corpse, Dark Funeral, Decrepit Birth, Dethklok, Isis, Machine Head, Malevolent Creation, Mercyful Fate, Evile, Nevermore, Obscura, Suffocation, and a lot more.
Last edited by The Arsis at Nov 22, 2009,