Does the pit think it's wrong or douchey to use/go through a drive thru at a fast food joint on a bike or in person?

My friend did it a while back because he didn't have a car and the "sit in" part of the restaurant was already closed.

So is there really an issue if it doesn't affect other customers or the slow up the service?
what's morally objectionable about that? You'll look a fool, but if it's for some juicy warm kfc..drool..
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
If the walk in is closed, the drive through is free game for anything, including walking.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
My friends tried it once at a mcdonalds, they even acted as if they were in a car and one of them was the engine in the front but they wouldn't serve them. Would have been fun to see though

SONISPHERE was amazing!
GORILLAZ 12th November

I want to go back to Zimababwe

XBL: Marblesss
I know somebody who went through my local McD's on a horse. They still served her, admittedly they were confused but they served her.
Posted from Ubuntu.

Squier Precision Bass Special in Antique Burst (LH)
Rotosound Swing 66s, 45-105

On slapping on a bass:
Quote by supersac
pretend its a woman
i have no helpful advice

Quote by Marblesss
My friends tried it once at a mcdonalds, they even acted as if they were in a car and one of them was the engine in the front but they wouldn't serve them. Would have been fun to see though

Same thing happened to me.
My friend and I were high out of our minds and we went inside a burger kind but it was "closed", or had just closed anyways.
The moron inside even said we could walk through the drive through, but when we walked through, making brake and gas noises, he declined us.
The idiot in the car behind us said "Um it's called a drive thru" and my friend said "stop trying to impress your date you moron. You're taking her on a date to a burger king drive thru btw." and he got so mad. XD
Should carry the death penalty I reckon. So immoral.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
at my local '24 hour maccas' the sit-in place shuts, and it is expected you walk through the drive thru to be served. Sucks when you need to take a shit or something.
Yours Sincerely,

Dr. Speakers
me and my freinds went throuh a dunkin donuts on r bikes and i got sum coffee. no one laughed at us.
FORZA CATANIA
Quote by speakers
at my local '24 hour maccas' the sit-in place shuts, and it is expected you walk through the drive thru to be served. Sucks when you need to take a shit or something.

Ya, it is difficult to walk and shit at the same time...

<_<
>_>
<_<
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
I've done it a couple of times. Always drunkenly after midnight, once the main restaurant is closed.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE ASTRAL PANDA σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Last.fm
Quote by Ur all $h1t
Ya, it is difficult to walk and shit at the same time...

<_<
>_>
<_<

i crab walk, nice and clean.
Yours Sincerely,

Dr. Speakers