Hi All,
What OD Suggestions do you have for a nice alt rock tone. I had a TS9 and was not thoroughly impressed. I'm eyein up the Fulltone OCD but am still not sure of what I totally want. Distortion wise I have a DS-2 and am going to grab up on a Turbo Rat so I'm looking for another type of OD / Distortion tone. Any suggestions?

Lank
My Gear:
Guitars: Vintage LP, Martin DX-1, Epi Viola Bass,
Amps: Marshall JMD501
Effects: Empty Set right now
Vox V810 Valve Tone if you can find one, they're nick and thick and go great on top of distortions or amp distortion. I got mine for $50 at GC but ended up selling it for $120 on Craigslist to help buy a new cab.
GAS LIST

Z.Vex SHO
AnalogMan Stereo Chorus
Barber Tone Press
Way Huge Supa Puss
Subdecay Liquid Sunshine

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SINE WAVE SURFER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']Boss pedals may be built like tanks but I would rather buy a cardboard box that is on my side than pay for a tank that is working against me.
You may want to check out the Danelectro Cool Cat Drive and Distortion, the drive is good for anything from blues- rock. To me it's a marshall in a box, and I would say it gets an excellent JCM 800/900 tone. The distortion is heavier, you may like it more but I ended up liking the Drive more
MIM Fender Telecaster
SX GG1 Junior (Les Paul Special clone)
Dillion Canada DXC 58 (DC Les Paul Junior)
Fender Joe Strummer Telecaster
Squier CV Duo Sonic
Epiphone Les Paul Junior Special
Squier Jazz Bass
Vox DA 15
Fender FM 212R
Quote by Dr.Pain-MD
Subdecay Liquid Sunshine

+1

Although you definitely can't go wrong with the OCD.

Maybe a Crowther Hotcake?

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Solder fume huffer σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Electronic Audio Experiments
I like the Satchurator I played.
Ibanez RGT42DX
Vox AC30C2
Digitech Whammy (FOR SALE!)
Dunlop GCB-95F Crybaby
Boss DD-20
Boss SD-1
Ibanez TS9DX
MXR M-108 10 Band EQ
I use an MXR GT-OD, it sounds amazing, honestly, great as an overdrive, and it can get quite gritty too, i use it to get a warm crunchy tone, sometimes when i'm on my computer i keep my guitar on my lap, strumming my strings just to hear the crunch
i love this pedal :-)
I listened to the MXR GT-OD and was impressed with its sound for 99$. The Jetter GSG sounded really good. I also enjoyed the Subdecay but not as much. Now some of the other Subdecay's like Stupid Box and F-BOMB sounded really awesome. Thanks for the suggestions so far.

Lank
My Gear:
Guitars: Vintage LP, Martin DX-1, Epi Viola Bass,
Amps: Marshall JMD501
Effects: Empty Set right now