Ok, so there was this game where u were in like a box, and had a time bomb strapped to u, and you had to get like these things to get extra time, and once u ran out of time a voice would say " 3 2 1 goodbye" and then u would explode. It was a multiplayer game, and it was on a demo disk with metal gear solid i think. Any help is appreciated
My Gear:

Peavey T-15

Peavey Vypyr 15w

Unamed "Prarie" Acoustic

GAS List
Agile AL-2000

New England Patriots for 2009 super bowl!
Quote by Doctor Matthews
Uhhh I'm pretty sure Crash Bandicoot was the only PS1 game ever made.

And Parrappa The Rapper
Proud Owner of a Fender Jazz 24 V

Private Simmons of the Red vs. Blue club. PM Fret13 to join.

Things to come:
Carvin or Trace-elliot rig
EBS Valvedrive (Newest edition )
The only PS1 game I know of offhand at all is Hogs of War.
Begin again in the night, let's sway again tonight.
Your arm on my shoulder, your cheek against mine.
Where can we go, when will we find that, we know.
I pretty much have all the OPSM demos right in front of me that ever had the MGS Demo on and I can only thing of... one of the games on the Yaroze compilation on demo disc #42
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
Quote by Doctor Matthews
Uhhh I'm pretty sure Crash Bandicoot was the only PS1 game ever made.

what about tony hawk's pro skater 2? one of the best video games of all time!
Quote by Hahame95
Ok, so there was this game where u were in like a box, and had a time bomb strapped to u, and you had to get like these things to get extra time, and once u ran out of time a voice would say " 3 2 1 goodbye" and then u would explode. It was a multiplayer game, and it was on a demo disk with metal gear solid i think. Any help is appreciated

sounds like something from the "saw" movies
Gibson Les Paul Jr.
1984 Marshall JCM 800 4210
Voc AC30c2
OP the game you're looking for is called "blast chamber" i was looking for it today as well
It was apart of the Interactive CD samplers set sent out by Sony when they first started Volume 3
Quote by beda15
OP the game you're looking for is called "blast chamber" i was looking for it today as well
It was apart of the Interactive CD samplers set sent out by Sony when they first started Volume 3

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blast_Chamber
Quote by beda15

#ENTITLED
WENGER OUT!!!

lastfm
Quote by beda15
Perfect timing. Another year and TS might've gone insane.
Quote by sadSTATUE
The only PS1 game I know of offhand at all is Hogs of War.

hogs of war is the pinnacle of human archievement
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.