In my English class, some of my friends and I are redoing a scene from Hamlet, but in the style of Harry Potter. We need to make a Playbill and on the back we need an adds page. My creative juices aren't flowing very well today and all I could come up with was one for Ollivander's Wand Shop. Any suggestions pit?
Quote by brandon369852
lolworthy- classicrockboy WIN of thread.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."
~ Jimi Hendrix

UG Backing Track Band
UG Rock Opera
Check out my songs for it

Currently e-single. Hit me up ladies
Bernie Bott's Beans, obviously a school add for Hogwarts
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Shit, is it called Weasley Wizard Wheezes or something like that? I haven't read the books in forever, I can't remember what Fred and George's joke shop was called.

EDIT: Damn, beaten to it.
I'd imagine that there is zero intersection between Hamlet fans and Harry Potter fans.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Quote by Ur all $h1t
I'd imagine that there is zero intersection between Hamlet fans and Harry Potter fans.

Yeah, I thought of that to. You should've just put "Harry Potter fans" or something like that, since the ideas we are supposed to give you have nothing to do with Hamlet.
Quote by Ur all $h1t

lol thats what I thought too. You're actually putting Hamlet and Harry Potter on the same level?
Quote by me_llamo_juan
^You're awesome.

Quote by gtmustang2006
Listen to RageAgnstUrJaw.

"I've wronged you, and steal everything from the truth,
Can we find ourselves, walking through a field with no solitude,
The pain goes on."