Page 1 of 2
I've heard these guys before. Apparently one of the members is a 9/11 truther, which made me lose a great deal of respect for them.
I think it means he's one of those people that believe it was a US government conspiracy.

Regardless, they make good music.
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
Guy I know went to that concert. The Vital Remains vocalist (Glen Benton, amirite?) pulled him up on stage to headbang lol.
I'm gonna see em live with The Faceless, Dying Fetus, and Beneath the Massacre, can't wait
Quality band right here, folks

EDIT:

Quote by SeveredSurvival
Whoever will catch them on that Faceless/Dying Fetus tour will be lucky.

ME!
Other planes lie beyond the reach
Of normal sense and common roads
But they are no less real
Than what we see or touch or feel
-Burzum

MoogleRancha is a twat
Last edited by Guitar_Kingdom at Nov 22, 2009,
GK you go to like every concert man, and this is like your 2nd/3 time seeing faceless?
I drink your milkshake.
Quote by SeveredSurvival
GK you go to like every concert man, and this is like your 2nd/3 time seeing faceless?

3rd time seeing the faceless
4th time seeing dying fetus
3 time seeing beneath the massacre

So yeah I pretty much go to every concert, I'm a lucky bastard
-Burzum

MoogleRancha is a twat
Quote by SeveredSurvival
Get Pics This Time Dude!

Alright, I'll try man
-Burzum

MoogleRancha is a twat
I've been watching this band for a while, new CD's out today so I'm gonna try and get my hands on it.
The lives of thousands in my hands
I’ve come to take back what’s rightfully mine and now you’re damned
The lights grow dark in their homes
But our road is lit by fire from the sky
So we push forward

Last.fm
Quote by Butt Rayge
What kind of pie?

Apple Pie.

Anyways, seriously Painted In Exile . That's what it stood for, great band. They reference 3.14 in one of their songs.

RULES!
I drink your milkshake.
Nobody know where i can D/L this to they?
The lives of thousands in my hands
I’ve come to take back what’s rightfully mine and now you’re damned
The lights grow dark in their homes
But our road is lit by fire from the sky
So we push forward

Last.fm
Saw this band live (surprisingly enough ), or at least, part of their set. Was ****ing awesome, but I was kinda beat that night so I spent most of their show outside. From what I heard and saw though, they put on a sweet ass show, and I dug the music (not like I couldn't hear them through the brick walls of the Hideaway )
Then there's this band called Slice The Cake...

Bunch of faggots putting random riffs together and calling it "progressive" deathcore.
Stupid name.
Probably picked "for teh lulz"

Mod in UG's Official Gain Whores
Their bassist has been consistently posting amazing bass covers on YouTube, so I've been following these guys. They're great.
Quote by eNdofthELinE9
Their bassist has been consistently posting amazing bass covers on YouTube, so I've been following these guys. They're great.

Yeah, he was doing this well before he was in the band. I remember seeing his Necrophagist covers years ago. I was really surprised when I found out that he was the bassist for the band, but at the same time, I wasn't. Haha.
Quote by MustangMan311
The reason so many people like this band is because it's pretty much Baby's First Black Metal.
not really

shitty bm-esque vocals and occasional tremolo bm-ey sounding sections do not black metal make

Baby's First Black Metal (something that actually is black metal that's relatively easy to get into and will help be a gateway for getting into other black metal) would be something like Emperor or Arcturus, perhaps Wolves in the Throne Room.

I think it serves mentioning again that the vocalist is unbearably repulsive.
Last edited by Lappo at Nov 26, 2009,
Quote by Lappo
not really

shitty bm-esque vocals and occasional tremolo bm-ey sounding sections do not black metal make

Baby's First Black Metal (something that actually is black metal that's relatively easy to get into and will help be a gateway for getting into other black metal) would be something like Emperor or Arcturus, perhaps Wolves in the Throne Room.

I think it serves mentioning again that the vocalist is unbearably repulsive.

I never said it was black metal. There are just enough black metal elements with a cool deathcore look to make people think they sound like they know what they're talking about when they mention this band.
Page 1 of 2