The color you choose is what you could identify yourself with.

Choose your favorite color to see what psychologists can know about you from your color preference.
Black
Blue
Green
Orange
Pink
Purple
Red
Yellow
White
Click here for analysis
Red

EDIT: this has nothing to do with psychology it's just what red is stereotypically seen to represent.
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
Chrome.

I liiikkkkeeees shinnnnnnneyyyyyyyyy thingggggggggazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Life is like an Empty Box, there could be something exciting in it at first look, but upon further review, well, it's empty.

Yellow. It pretty much nailed me right on, including the part about chess which was a suprise because of how specific it was. Why not checkers or twister? I play chess in tourneys.

I guess this wasn't the waste of time I thought it'd be.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

I'm pretty much partial to the shades of blue. But at the same time I'm also fond of black. It has to do with art, I think. I'm fond of aesthetic art, and black really has such a defined in art, particularly graphic art.

S t a i r s s r i a t S

Let's just pretend I quoted GodofCheesecake's sig, as this thread is most definitely relevant to that.

Anyway, Ants of the Sky was red, so let's go with that.

I think we can successfully convert this thread into a discussion about BTBAM if we really try.
Last edited by Pat_s1t at Nov 22, 2009,
Quote by Pat_s1t
Let's just pretend I quoted GodofCheesecake's sig, as this thread is most definetly relevant to that.

He's the dude with the "BTBAM is always relevant" sig, right?
I was going to say Sun of Nothing, but the shitheads above me beat me to the punch
It all makes sense
We're capable of beauty
Through sounds that make on cringe
The dogs only hear us now

Quote by Pat_s1t

I used to think TheReverend724 was a pretty cool guy. But this quote changes everything.

As far as musicianship goes, that album is fantastic, but it's just not really my thing
Quote by crazy8rgood
He's the dude with the "BTBAM is always relevant" sig, right?
I'm just gonna go ahead and quote it.
Quote by GodofCheesecake's sig
Quote by GodofCheesecake, HelpTravesty, cukd7x-a2-, Veil Of Osiris, Unourrit01, Allocatee, illuminatiano, Space frog, Magero, Pat_s1t, jibran, Tire Me., Bleurgh, jetfuel495, SeveredSurvival, Horatio Caine, jwizzle5786, travd92
BTBAM is always relevant. Always.
Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM
Thar. There used to be more BTBAM quotes, one was fro The Spoon I believe, but it got taken up by usernames.
Quote by diminishedtobme
I like brown because is the color of all the colors combined into one color.

I thought that was black?
Quote by diminishedtobme
How did you know that the color in your sig was yellow?

Because when you go to change the color of the text, it has the name of the color over the actual color option.
If Rock is a life-style, then Metal's an addiction

Yelloooow!

Of The

UG Challenge

Quote by LazyLatinoRocke
I'm color blind.
BTBAM covered Colorblind.

What'd you guys think of it?

Personally I liked it more than the original, as I could never get into Adam's vocals, but Tommy's are my favourite, so...
Quote by Pat_s1t
BTBAM covered Colorblind.

What'd you guys think of it?

Personally I liked it more than the original, as I could never get into Adam's vocals, but Tommy's are my favourite, so...

Never listened to it.

Though, on the topic of BTBAM covers, I thought they did a great job on Blind Melon's "Change"

And on the topic of this particular thread: I, for the life of me, cannot think of what my favorite color would be, none of them attract me that much, maybe red, but, still, not much.
Quote by crazy8rgood
Never listened to it.

Though, on the topic of BTBAM covers, I thought they did a great job on Blind Melon's "Change"
It's on their "The Anatomy of" album, it's the last song. But yeah, Paul did great on Change, I hope we hear him sing more in the 2011 album.

While I was typing that sentence, I paused to listen to the intro of Ants of the Sky.

Yes, I'm listening to Colors because of this thread.
Thread has been reported.

The link is to an online store. I can't believe you guys missed it.
RIP Tom Searle.
Quote by MH400

No it's not?

I see no store.

EDIT: Ooooh, you tricky bastard, TS.
Quote by MH400

you actually clicked the link? I just started talking about BTBAM instantaneously.
white and black!
Guitars
Gibson Les Paul Studio Alpine white
Agile Al-2000 59' LP
Fender Frankenstrat
Amps
Line 6 Spider III 75
Effects
Dunlop Slash SW-95 Wah
Digitech Grunge pedal